Experience with kidney stones

Hondacub777

Hi Guys, 

Pulling this out just to share as I remember talking a lot about this the last time. 

During 2020 Covid, I mentioned I have to work day and night for the mask machines and this could be the cause of the same old problem as I did not take my regular Cystone which I mentioned while living in the factory quarters and working round the clock. 

By May 2020 Jun, I realize I have to rush to NUH Emergency late night to get a jab due to pain on the lower back (At that time, I instantly know it is the problem). Subsequent checks reveal I have both sides with stones and the left one is most serious, so  I request to have the ultrasound done insisting with the doctor to do it

As I was left with no choice, I left for China before completing the right side ultrasound, I continue to keep using the Cystone then and I pee out the rest of the right side stones during my quarantine in China ( I count them) . Knowing the left kidney still has 2 specs of stones  in it. I keep observing my body.

When I hit Thailand last May, I started to feel my right side and I instantly knew it is the stone. I kept my exercise going and also remember to continue my Cystone. When it runs out, I was lucky to get them from Lazada and replenish.

Finally I feel the thing has moved down to the groin area and as it is. This morning, I pee it out. Look at the size in the picture😅

I think there is going to be a much smaller one coming out without pain at all again with the last scan. 

So just sharing with you guys and drink more water man. When go for your check up, do ask to scan for stones too if you regularly got some unknown backache especially near the kidney areas. Or regularly test your urine for blood when you got chance. You will definitely find something.

845011560739239333.jpg

297700099970462699.jpg

277216900027023673.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Shocked 5
  • Haha! 3

that looks a lot like OUCH!

Cannot imagine a 1cm diameter stone passing out thru the little pee hole.

Please drink more water, everyone.

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Genes said:

that looks a lot like OUCH!

Cannot imagine a 1cm diameter stone passing out thru the little pee hole.

Please drink more water, everyone.

Stones of this size can pee out. Did it for a few times. Also I learnt to look into the ultrasound screen and x-ray, I am able to see and identify the stones liao. 

Maybe KKJ big. 🤣

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6

18 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Stones of this size can pee out. Did it for a few times. Also I learnt to look into the ultrasound screen and x-ray, I am able to see and identify the stones liao. 

Maybe KKJ big. 🤣

bro traditional medicine. you can drink bay leaf water or white radish juice. after that your pee will dark yellow. some even manage to pee out the stones right after. someone told me they xray saw is quite big doctor say must break up to the stones... he scared so drink white radish juice, the stone manage to break up and pee out... no need op. 

i hearsay one from other people. i no have experience myself. you can ask around about this remedy. also can drink once in a while for prevention.

• Praise 3

23 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Maybe KKJ big. 🤣

Maybe thin walled pipe xD

• Haha! 3

22 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

bro traditional medicine. you can drink bay leaf water or white radish juice. after that your pee will dark yellow. some even manage to pee out the stones right after. someone told me they xray saw is quite big doctor say must break up to the stones... he scared so drink white radish juice, the stone manage to break up and pee out... no need op. 

i hearsay one from other people. i no have experience myself. you can ask around about this remedy. also can drink once in a while for prevention.

White Radish juice is Indian tradition I think. My boss always talk about it. But I also tried some Chinese medicines and end up easy with this Cystone. Easily available in Mustafa and cheap. Go travel also can bring along and it works donkey years already. Can stones have to be big to feel the pain one 

21 minutes ago, Genes said:

Maybe thin walled pipe xD

I don't feel the thin wall leh😂

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Arogab said:

Hi Guys, 

Pulling this out just to share as I remember talking a lot about this the last time. 

During 2020 Covid, I mentioned I have to work day and night for the mask machines and this could be the cause of the same old problem as I did not take my regular Cystone which I mentioned while living in the factory quarters and working round the clock. 

By May 2020 Jun, I realize I have to rush to NUH Emergency late night to get a jab due to pain on the lower back (At that time, I instantly know it is the problem). Subsequent checks reveal I have both sides with stones and the left one is most serious, so  I request to have the ultrasound done insisting with the doctor to do it

As I was left with no choice, I left for China before completing the right side ultrasound, I continue to keep using the Cystone then and I pee out the rest of the right side stones during my quarantine in China ( I count them) . Knowing the left kidney still has 2 specs of stones  in it. I keep observing my body.

When I hit Thailand last May, I started to feel my right side and I instantly knew it is the stone. I kept my exercise going and also remember to continue my Cystone. When it runs out, I was lucky to get them from Lazada and replenish.

Finally I feel the thing has moved down to the groin area and as it is. This morning, I pee it out. Look at the size in the picture😅

I think there is going to be a much smaller one coming out without pain at all again with the last scan. 

So just sharing with you guys and drink more water man. When go for your check up, do ask to scan for stones too if you regularly got some unknown backache especially near the kidney areas. Or regularly test your urine for blood when you got chance. You will definitely find something.

845011560739239333.jpg

297700099970462699.jpg

277216900027023673.jpg

Wah lau eh win liao lor, nvr knew can pee out such a big stone, thought usually take meds to disintegrate them into smaller pieces, really 大开眼界!

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

Wah lau eh win liao lor, nvr knew can pee out such a big stone, thought usually take meds to disintegrate them into smaller pieces, really 大开眼界!

The texture is rough and look like crystal. KNN too bad is not Diamond or I would have been rich liao

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Arogab said:

Hi Guys, 

845011560739239333.jpg

297700099970462699.jpg

277216900027023673.jpg

i got question.

what happen if you pee halfway no more pee but the stone is stuck in the urinary track? you need to reload more water for the next pee... so that stone stuck in between your balls..

cannot sit down as the stone will rubba your balls... or pipe get stuck because the sharp end stick into the urinary wall... die liao.... need cut kkj? lol

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

i got question.

what happen if you pee halfway no more pee but the stone is stuck in the urinary track? you need to reload more water for the next pee... so that stone stuck in between your balls..

cannot sit down as the stone will rubba your balls... or pipe get stuck because the sharp end stick into the urinary wall... die liao.... need cut kkj? lol

😂😂 Thru my experience, it is already all the way in your urinal track. First when you feel the pain. The stone is at the entrance of the track at the opening of the kidney. If the size is really too big, normally the pain will already almost kill you.

The fact that it can go into the track is the size allows it. Then it will take a long time to flow down. I was told if the stone is in your kidney, it posses no harm. But it is get stuck in the tract and cuts the wall of your tract then you are in trouble. For my case, I can feel the pain. But not as if it is killing me. Thus, I know that it is about this size. Plus I keep taking the Cystone and I also keep some Citravescent drink with me to soothe the pain when sometimes the pain is more. I have to keep track and in case if it is too painful, I will need to go hospital.

I believe when it reaches your groin, there will be some obvious pain and once it passes the backend of your KKJ, it should just pops out. This may be also due to when it comes out that far, your urine sure got lots of reserve inside to push out. To be more detail, before I sleep, I already noted my pee very little liao. Then morning everything shoots out

I ever thot about it like you but it never happens leh😅

Maybe some doctors here can explain. Hahah

• Haha! 5

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I've seen grown men lying in bed crying from ureteric colic. Definitely not fun.

I had this since 2003, thus many experience. Once in China, I was told to drink a lot of water and walk around. End up I stand outside the pharmacy and spurted out like a Merlion. I know, the pain is so unbearable that you spring like a dancing prawn, when your urinary track is poked by the shard edges and I also experience vomiting spells 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

😂😂 Thru my experience, it is already all the way in your urinal track. First when you feel the pain. The stone is at the entrance of the track at the opening of the kidney. If the size is really too big, normally the pain will already almost kill you.

The fact that it can go into the track is the size allows it. Then it will take a long time to flow down. I was told if the stone is in your kidney, it posses no harm. But it is get stuck in the tract and cuts the wall of your tract then you are in trouble. For my case, I can feel the pain. But not as if it is killing me. Thus, I know that it is about this size. Plus I keep taking the Cystone and I also keep some Citravescent drink with me to soothe the pain when sometimes the pain is more. I have to keep track and in case if it is too painful, I will need to go hospital.

I believe when it reaches your groin, there will be some obvious pain and once it passes the backend of your KKJ, it should just pops out. This may be also due to when it comes out that far, your urine sure got lots of reserve inside to push out. To be more detail, before I sleep, I already noted my pee very little liao. Then morning everything shoots out

I ever thot about it like you but it never happens leh😅

Maybe some doctors here can explain. Hahah

i wonder how it works for women.. their urinary track very short..

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I had this since 2003, thus many experience. Once in China, I was told to drink a lot of water and walk around. End up I stand outside the pharmacy and spurted out like a Merlion. I know, the pain is so unbearable that you spring like a dancing prawn, when your urinary track is poked by the shard edges and I also experience vomiting spells 

wah you very prone to stones... is it your diet?

Just now, Nolicense said:

i wonder how it works for women.. their urinary track very short..

Errr....maybe find one to inspect😋

Honestly, I see more men kena than women

↡ Advertisement