Experience with kidney stones

Hondacub777

Turbocharged

All Bros here,

I just happen to chance upon this and I think I can do some help. Maybe some of the below you have discuss. I have not read thru the thread yet.

1. Make sure it is Kidney Stone - it is better to check up with x-ray and ultra sound scan to confirm.

2. Take the doctor's advice - usually they will determine how big the stone is and decide the treatment, now NUH (Urology centre) has the best equipment in ultra sound breaking of the stone (common procedure). In the worst case is operation but that will be damn serious liao.

3. Go to private if you cannot wait or cannot take it - but be prepare for the billing.

4. If your stone is small, you may just follow below my preventive measures.

5. If you have this, it will and might likely come back again.

So what will be the preventive measures.

1. Change your diet - reduce calcium intake and salt intake.

2. Drink at least 2 litres of water - like I was one of the reply, you will only be poisoned if you drink over 7 or 8 litres.

3. Nobody can drink that much or do it everyday - so make a habit to drink up after you wake up, before lunch, before dinner, before shower (also helps to lower blood pressure) and just before you sleep. I do this daily now. Have a bottle in the office table if you can.

4. Do exercise regularly not only for this but health.

5. Finally - you can find a supplement call "Cystone".....this is manufactured by Himalayas Company and you can buy it cheap from Mustaffa Centre.

For Cystone, you may consult your doctor (my private doctor gave me this at 10 times the cost in 2010...F man). Please check it out yourself to make sure it will be no one else responsibility cos I am telling my own experience.

I now change my eating habits, drink water (without changing my drinking habits cos too many friends and entertainment [:p] ) and I have been taking Cystone regularly to ensure it helps flush my kidney treating it like my supplement. At the same time, I dare tell you all these cos it does helps lots of ppl already.

So FYI....make sure you find out about it before doing anything......Cheers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

hmm.. my dad did a laser op at mt. E many years ago.. just half a day settle liao..

For the fun and knowledge......

Ultra sound is the treatment whereby the sound wave directed at the stone from outside to break it so that you can easily urinate it out like sand.

Laser treatment is the use of scope inserted from your penis to break it and then urine out like sand. The funny part is you will find lots of blood from the penis tip coming out after this....haha. But this is serious case whereby a big stone is at the bottom of your urethra liao and cannot ultra sound it.

I never know our buddies have similar problem like me, but I have really feel I become so experience in this cos I was treated all over these since 2002 till 2010 and finally  I get over it.

• Praise 1

can! Small (less than half the size of a grain of rice! Very rough surface like corals) and black. No need to sieve through the urine...clear the bowl and pee! Those were the baddest smallest stones i have come across! The pain is not at the stomach but at the kidney going down to the bladders. When i was on painkillers every time it moved i can feel the pressure....not pain but very discomforting. Doctor said the pain is because of the rough surface of the stone scouring the urethra's wall.

OIC.  Next time I'll watch out when I urine.  [laugh]  [laugh] 

Turbocharged

For the fun and knowledge......

Ultra sound is the treatment whereby the sound wave directed at the stone from outside to break it so that you can easily urinate it out like sand.

Laser treatment is the use of scope inserted from your penis to break it and then urine out like sand. The funny part is you will find lots of blood from the penis tip coming out after this....haha. But this is serious case whereby a big stone is at the bottom of your urethra liao and cannot ultra sound it.

I never know our buddies have similar problem like me, but I have really feel I become so experience in this cos I was treated all over these since 2002 till 2010 and finally  I get over it.

u describing rirs? Still got PCNL where they keyhole into kidney.

I had 3 rirs last year, definitely not a fun experience.

Look at your urine.

Clear + frequent toilet = too much water.

As yellow as kek hui tea = serious dehydration.

Ya.  It was the urine that made my mum's doctor suspecting that it was kidney stone.  Her urine was tea colour.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

u describing rirs? Still got PCNL where they keyhole into kidney.

I had 3 rirs last year, definitely not a fun experience.

Bro, Keyhole into kidney is not so common anymore. That is damn damn serious liao.

The other thing is I read thru just now. Kidney stone and Gall bladder stone is different to note.

Ya.  It was the urine that made my mum's doctor suspecting that it was kidney stone.  Her urine was tea colour.

Bro, got pain....earlier on my notes missed out the very first part. Doctor check your urine and if got blood stain they will suspect.

(edited)

How abt when urine, got a lot of bubble/foam? Also a sign of K stone? 

Is beer a natural remedy for clearing K stone? Myth or fact or excuse?

Edited by Matrix0405
  • Praise 1

think it's too much protein, your kidney cannot handle...

How abt when urine, got a lot of bubble/foam? Also a sign of K stone? 

Is beer a natural remedy for clearing K stone? Myth or fact or excuse?

This is quite painful. 

My mother had it ~30 ago, and had to be warded for a few days in Toa Payoh Hospital post-op. She was told she didn't drink enough water, so since then have been drinking quite a lot. In recent years, as she ages, it gets more difficult to control her bladder so she might not be drinking enough on days that she leaves the house. I better remind her to don't slacken...

When my mother was hospitalised, we had moved into our new hdb flat for just a year+, and the neighbourhood was still quite quiet, and it was the door-to-door type plus we were on the top floor corner. It was very secluded as our neighbour will go and stay there only during weekends.

Then one day when i went home after school, saw our house and our neighbour's house got broken into... 

Si bey sian at that time to experience it...

• Praise 2

Bro, Keyhole into kidney is not so common anymore. That is damn damn serious liao.

The other thing is I read thru just now. Kidney stone and Gall bladder stone is different to note.

Bro, got pain....earlier on my notes missed out the very first part. Doctor check your urine and if got blood stain they will suspect.

women have shorter urethra than men thats why guys will get it worse. I was practically bending over while on the way to the doctor...told my oc no need to send me..i can make my way on my own....
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

women have shorter urethra than men thats why guys will get it worse. I was practically bending over while on the way to the doctor...told my oc no need to send me..i can make my way on my own....ððð. I requested for a place to lie down as the pain was really unbearable and the doc skipped a patient to see me. He said it was most prob kidney stones and gave me jab in my butt. Told me to collect my pee in a bottle and what came out was brownish red liquid and he said it was blood! I not sure lar......but i only wanted the pain to go away. I have suffered a broken wrist...so many accidents and other injuries.....but the worst pain is kidney stones......i swear.....its like somebody giving you a punch at the kidney area and that ultimate pain of the punch doesnt go away but stays in that area for a long duration.

Pain is nothing.....when I start to feel pain, I stood up and told my guy sitting outside my office to call the driver to go hospital But turn around and puke immediately.......I Had multiple x-ray and ultra suound as well as laser.......i know the damn pain man
↡ Advertisement