Experience with kidney stones

Hondacub777

Turbocharged

Ya man.... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] Heng I dun have this problem.

Bro....my worst experience was when I encounter pain in China.....I have to teach the doctor how to check for my kidney stone. Have to tell him to check my urine, check with ultrasound scan and then tell me they got no equipmen.......cry man.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Bro....my worst experience was when I encounter pain in China.....I have to teach the doctor how to check for my kidney stone. Have to tell him to check my urine, check with ultrasound scan and then tell me they got no equipmen.......cry man.

You diagnose and treat yourself. You are just borrowing their equipment,

Turbocharged

You diagnose and treat yourself. You are just borrowing their equipment,

True.....cos I experience a lot liao

(edited)

this wan is ultimate GCT.....ownself check ownself... Edited by Eviilusion

avoid eating sambal/belachan kangkong where fine stone is stalled and accumulated to coarser sand and then to a painful stone!!!

I saw all this in the LWL thread liao. I actually managed to read all 65 pages to follow the topic but never commented.

got interest lar.....but dont want to get involved!

Turbocharged

Bro, Keyhole into kidney is not so common anymore. That is damn damn serious liao.

I know, nearly kenna PCNL, though later doc decided on RIRS going up the urethra to laser. Stone too damn big

In the ward when I look at the chap opp who did PNCL and my own recovery, I was so glad keyhole was not necessary.

But even then, got a double-J stent inside for a few months to let everything flush down. peeing with that is no fun.

Many doctors who haven't done an A&E posting underestimate the pain severity of stones in the urinary tract.

I've seen many times how painful it can be, so i usually straightaway use the stronger analgesia and tell the pt that if buay tahan, need to go A&E to get the even stronger painkiller.

Many doctors who haven't done an A&E posting underestimate the pain severity of stones in the urinary tract.

I've seen many times how painful it can be, so i usually straightaway use the stronger analgesia and tell the pt that if buay tahan, need to go A&E to get the even stronger painkiller.

The afternoon before my slip disc ops, the doctor had to give me one dose of morphine, because the other pain killers all didn't work any more. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

The afternoon before my slip disc ops, the doctor had to give me one dose of morphine, because the other pain killers all didn't work any more. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

slip disc? Too much of hmm....hmm..and pattern lar...!
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I know, nearly kenna PCNL, though later doc decided on RIRS going up the urethra to laser. Stone too damn big

In the ward when I look at the chap opp who did PNCL and my own recovery, I was so glad keyhole was not necessary.

But even then, got a double-J stent inside for a few months to let everything flush down. peeing with that is no fun.

No worries......look into Cystone and find out for yourself. I finally out of this after the bloody doctor charge me ten times the price At Mustaffa.

slip disc? Too much of hmm....hmm..and pattern lar...!ððð

Wahaha......I always tell my friend with slip disc not to try all the funny patterns

No worries......look into Cystone and find out for yourself. I finally out of this after the bloody doctor charge me ten times the price At Mustaffa.

Wahaha......I always tell my friend with slip disc not to try all the funny patterns

one of my friend had a slip disc.....one day he was welding a long piece of metal and suddenly cried out for help. Kns......he cant move and stucked at squatting position...it was a really cram workplace. Fella cant even straighten himself and shouted in pain when some of us tried to lift him up to make him stand. Got to carry him to a bed in that same position and slowly straighten his body posture......lucky my backaches arent due to slip disc but hmm...hmm!

Turbocharged

The afternoon before my slip disc ops, the doctor had to give me one dose of morphine, because the other pain killers all didn't work any more. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

wah, u so jialat ah, I was only given morphine after the slip disc op

wah, u so jialat ah, I was only given morphine after the slip disc op

My case was real bad, so bad that I was not given option, it was sign and go. The doctor said my pain tolerance and endurance actually sibei high. Had ops midnight, 8am I stood up , walk to the sink to brush teeth, doctor came got a shock. I don't remember taking any pain killer after. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement