Experience with kidney stones

Hondacub777

On 1/14/2022 at 11:45 AM, Arogab said:

Hi Guys, 

Pulling this out just to share as I remember talking a lot about this the last time. 

During 2020 Covid, I mentioned I have to work day and night for the mask machines and this could be the cause of the same old problem as I did not take my regular Cystone which I mentioned while living in the factory quarters and working round the clock. 

By May 2020 Jun, I realize I have to rush to NUH Emergency late night to get a jab due to pain on the lower back (At that time, I instantly know it is the problem). Subsequent checks reveal I have both sides with stones and the left one is most serious, so  I request to have the ultrasound done insisting with the doctor to do it

As I was left with no choice, I left for China before completing the right side ultrasound, I continue to keep using the Cystone then and I pee out the rest of the right side stones during my quarantine in China ( I count them) . Knowing the left kidney still has 2 specs of stones  in it. I keep observing my body.

When I hit Thailand last May, I started to feel my right side and I instantly knew it is the stone. I kept my exercise going and also remember to continue my Cystone. When it runs out, I was lucky to get them from Lazada and replenish.

Finally I feel the thing has moved down to the groin area and as it is. This morning, I pee it out. Look at the size in the picture😅

I think there is going to be a much smaller one coming out without pain at all again with the last scan. 

So just sharing with you guys and drink more water man. When go for your check up, do ask to scan for stones too if you regularly got some unknown backache especially near the kidney areas. Or regularly test your urine for blood when you got chance. You will definitely find something.

845011560739239333.jpg

297700099970462699.jpg

277216900027023673.jpg

Watch diet too

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

On 1/14/2022 at 4:03 PM, Arogab said:

I believe my body absorb the calcium and some of it goes to the kidney and forms crystals. How it go about I also donno. Fish I still eat but I cut down and avoid milk and toufu too. Anyway, I still drink more water and I take the Cystone as a supplement regularly  if I don't have any stones. It is said to flush the kidney

The peeing out of stone… heaven

i ever had to xray one with the stone stuck at the urethra… he ownself hold ownself hor 😂

• Haha! 1

On 1/14/2022 at 12:04 PM, Genes said:

that looks a lot like OUCH!

Cannot imagine a 1cm diameter stone passing out thru the little pee hole.

Please drink more water, everyone.

You dare say… you with gout all the time.. high chance u will get liao

On 1/14/2022 at 3:22 PM, Nolicense said:

i got question.

what happen if you pee halfway no more pee but the stone is stuck in the urinary track? you need to reload more water for the next pee... so that stone stuck in between your balls..

cannot sit down as the stone will rubba your balls... or pipe get stuck because the sharp end stick into the urinary wall... die liao.... need cut kkj? lol

Go read what I had to do for one fella 

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

How did you retrieve the stones? Pee on your hand and try to grab them? 

Maybe he got his own dornier basket.. ownself fishing 😂😂

• Haha! 1

21 hours ago, Spring said:

Actually, toothache is also terrible😞 😢

Ya, toothache also feel like having a bad headache.

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, Fitvip said:

@Arogab Were you advised not to drink mineral water?

One of my ex colleagues got kidney stones. He went through blasting or something like that. After that he never drank mineral water. only pipe water. I also learnt from him water therapy. Every morning after wake up from sleep, down 1.5 litres of boiled plain water. I keep doing it till today. Now I take in about 1 to 1.2 litres first thing in the morning.

Down 1.5 litre after wake up from sleep? Like a bit too much? Like that what is the total water drink per day sia? If drink too much water also no good le?!

Some people also say those big bottled water used in office also not very healthy to drink. Don’t know how true?

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Down 1.5 litre after wake up from sleep? Like a bit too much? Like that what is the total water drink per day sia? If drink too much water also no good le?!

Some people also say those big bottled water used in office also not very healthy to drink. Don’t know how true?

Well, I have done that for more than 20 years. I have never had a fever since I started the water therapy. My family doctor also told me that it was not the right way of drinking water. Doctors are doctors. They may not be right all the time!

I never like to drink from those big inverted bottles.  

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Well, I have done that for more than 20 years. I have never had a fever since I started the water therapy. My family doctor also told me that it was not the right way of drinking water. Doctors are doctors. They may not be right all the time!

I never like to drink from those big inverted bottles.  

But usually office provide those big inverted bottles, no choice but need to drink. If not no water le.

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

But usually office provide those big inverted bottles, no choice but need to drink. If not no water le.

Get a heater to boil water!

• Praise 1

On 1/14/2022 at 4:03 PM, Arogab said:

I believe my body absorb the calcium and some of it goes to the kidney and forms crystals. How it go about I also donno. Fish I still eat but I cut down and avoid milk and toufu too. Anyway, I still drink more water and I take the Cystone as a supplement regularly  if I don't have any stones. It is said to flush the kidney

How many Cystone you take? 2x2 in a day?

14 hours ago, RadX said:

You dare say… you with gout all the time.. high chance u will get liao

Thankfully nothing as yet *touch wood*

Trying to drink at least 2l per day. Most days successful.

10 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Get a heater to boil water!

Tried before but inside the kettle turns 'brown' quite fast only with a few boils, so dont know if the water clean or not, so stop boiling water liao.

On 1/15/2022 at 11:44 AM, 13177 said:

I really envy those people who dont get stomachache and headache. 😅 These two things really affect your daily routine once it hit you.

But you donno when you get sick. I worry if one day I just kong kah kiao

On 1/15/2022 at 1:50 PM, Fitvip said:

@Arogab Were you advised not to drink mineral water?

One of my ex colleagues got kidney stones. He went through blasting or something like that. After that he never drank mineral water. only pipe water. I also learnt from him water therapy. Every morning after wake up from sleep, down 1.5 litres of boiled plain water. I keep doing it till today. Now I take in about 1 to 1.2 litres first thing in the morning.

Not by doctor, but I do drink a lot of water in the morning and this helps, it's good to do this daily

• Praise 2

On 1/16/2022 at 7:09 AM, Adrianli said:

How did you retrieve the stones? Pee on your hand and try to grab them? 

Alamak, pee into the toilet blow and pick it up lah. Before you pee, make sure the toilet bowl is clean. No choice that when you pick up, you need to wash hand lah

• Haha! 1

On 1/16/2022 at 7:15 AM, RadX said:

The peeing out of stone… heaven

i ever had to xray one with the stone stuck at the urethra… he ownself hold ownself hor 😂

Yeah, it feels so good after you pee it out. Also before pee out, there will be backache or pain somewhere. My pain is minimum but I can feel there is a stone

21 hours ago, Windwaver said:

How many Cystone you take? 2x2 in a day?

When I feel there is tone, I take 2X2 morning and night. But if normal, I will take 1x 2 morning and night. Of cos regularly got scan, you must check for stones, cos many times you don't feel anything when the stone is in the kidney. So check regularly is the main thing. I am not boasting, after so many years of experience, I can feel the stones well. But I still go for scan to confirm the status

↡ Advertisement