Found a kitten on the road side.......

Axela525

Wat should I do...feed milk izzit, her hind leg like kena step over so limping, will it be ok by itself....pour some milk only drink abit...now sleeping in the box....jialat dunno wat to do.... [dizzy]

Hi Axela, good job; I am ashamed to say that I might only bring her (looks like a female to me) to the SPCA & she might be put down.

Singapore really needs more kind souls like you, maybe it will be a better place for everyone!! Good luck & if you choose to keep her, give us an update.

I gave up keeping cats cos I cant really take the heartaches whenever their times are up!

Chk with Animal hospital....$100 with Xray and medication + casting....wa me broke...c how, if she fracture but dun go hospital will she die?? thks! [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

she could have been abandoned by the mother due to deformity / abnormality - birth defect. some cats do that.

what you are doing is kind and admirable; you have given this soul a second chance in life. the world needs more people like you.

Hi Axela525 ,

that's very kind of you to rescue the kitten, for fracture u can try Mt Pleasant Springleave Dr Kaysee is an animal optopat if I am not wrong the cost should be around a hundred plus.

expensive or not, at least u performed a good deed before the end of 2008. Instead of donating money to big charity organisations (u dunno where it goes), helping a stray directly is also good karma [nod]

Chk with Animal hospital....$100 with Xray and medication + casting....wa me broke...c how, if she fracture but dun go hospital will she die?? thks! [sweatdrop]

bro $100 is quite cheap i am sure we bros can donate abit to help..

let me start pm me your account number i transfer $5 for a start [nod]

O.K lah..... Axela525 you so rich drive BMW 525, you go and send kitty for treatment , make sure you get good vet hor!

PM me your bill and let me consider whether I will split 50/50 with you or pay you back lah!

O.K? [;)]