TP super on the balls

Ironstarz

no la..if u go expo b4...

From main road,upper changi road..u filter to go in to expo..then u turn rite to go in the carpark.

If u go straight..u will hit the pedestrian crossing.on weekends there will be aetos police manning the pedestrian crossing & controlling traffic.

I stop about 10m b4 the crossing,b4 the incident happen.

Then at pedestrian crossing, the auxillary police put the stop sign,so pedestrian can cross,i stop & alight my mum..then i wave to the f**ker bye bye..

knn..sibeh boliao guy..

↡ Advertisement

ok la, the cisco person also is just doing his job mah. i mean if u put yourself in his position, lets say u are the cisco guy. if u nv take action scarely u risk being complained by the public to your superior then u get f**ked by you superior. no wonder now so many people quitting the cisco/police sector nowadays, this also cannot, that also cannot.

Neutral Newbie
I guess economy not very good, TPs need to issue more summon to make sure they get their performance bonus [:/] I noticed recently there are more TPs setting up static speed trap to catch people even my friends also noticed this, i myself already kena 2 weeks ago, this morning was at ECP around 0600hrs , saw a TP bike and a WRX parked behind a road shoulder under the bridge " those places where motorbikes take shelter, and they set up a speed cam over there [sweatdrop] really literally hiding behind the bushes [:|] so pls watch out when u guys drive

they are not TP and are always there. if u go to East Coast, u will be able to see them (even late at night about 11 something to 12am).

not sure what they are there for but they could be what CarCraze said.

not the TP WRX. just a Impreza TS and a scooter used by the summon aunties. usually the car and bike are together.

Edited by Ahhan7

wahlao eh....they could be just trying to hide under some shades lah....u expect them to stand under the hot sun at the road side kerb for hours just to let u see meh? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But to the extend of hiding behind the bushes....then it is a waste to work as civil servant since they are so proactive....... [hur][hur][hur]
Edited by Ahwhye

Like to express my heartfelt gratitude to one of Driver i met today ......Really a big thanks to him or her ... [wave] Too bad i couldn't get a glimpse of your car plate and i kinda forgot your car model ...(black saloon car)

The incident which happen ...

I was travelling from that stretch in the direction of Yishun Stadium towards Yishun Dam at around 4 pm...(normally i travel at 80 - 90 km/h if traffic was light ...) Then i saw your car from far on the opposite lane ...flashing high beam like nobody business ...I was like [hur] No car in front lei ...then i suddenly remember the "Unspoken rule" GO slow ... and ease my accelerator to 60 km/h

TRUE enough ...upon reaching the turn to Orchid Country Club ...3 TP bikes ...3 Police Man ...One was aiming with a camera ...HIDDEN behind the last container truck ...I was like [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

TP is really on this few days ...Glad that there are driver around to help each other ...Thanks once again ...I just kenna a 8 points somewhere in May ...if now kenna another ...Will have another year of long wait again ...

The unfortunate thing today lei ...Sigh ...kenna a parking summon for $20 ... I take it as i save at least $80 lah [laugh][laugh]