Integra Type R or Civic Type R

Turtlekar

Hi guys, just wanna have a opinion on the above subject? If given a choice on either car, which on would u prefer?

I'm actually in a dilemma right now for selection of either of this car. First, this is going to be my 2nd car so I don't really care about passengers. Secondly, I'm not intending to get brand new as I know that new car owners suffer big time on depreciation.

I like both car, but can't possibly go for both....Coupe is nice, and especially the sporty feel. Civic is also good as well with higher BHP i think as well...I like to hear from the forum, the more the merrier for my evaluation.

For some who have known me, I used to drive an EK4..... [sly]

↡ Advertisement

Personally, i feel that Intergra Type R has a better suspension setup for an oversteering drive. The new JDM civic type R tend to have an understeering drive.

If gonna attack the tracks, i think going for a FWD oversteering ride tends to be more fun.

One whole big round, still back to a Vtec eh? =)

You have good taste bro.

When you said you are not concerned about passengers, I guess you have already made up your mind [laugh] Don't wait liao, you can't go wrong with either one of them!

Hey Jiayong, how u doing? read your blog abt your tapis....i didn't come to realise abt the suspension setup in term of the 2 R's....when u were talking abt the setup for the integra of oversteering drive, that's something interesting....i recall my ek4 is more of the setup for understeering drive.....that's something new setup for the drive....but can you elaborate abit more on this 2 setup?

Personally, i feel that Intergra Type R has a better suspension setup for an oversteering drive. The new JDM civic type R tend to have an understeering drive.

If gonna attack the tracks, i think going for a FWD oversteering ride tends to be more fun.

One whole big round, still back to a Vtec eh? =)

↡ Advertisement