Immigration photograph

Fcw75

Can anyone tell me which photo shop can take immigration photos which have certain specs to follow? They are different from passport photos. Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

do it online lah... http://www.ica.gov.sg

you can use your own digital photo (the website will give u the guidelines) and upload it.

if not wrong, got $10 discount to the passport also.

also, i think its safer, cos your photo is printed, not pasted. cannot be forged if stolen.

i done that for my family... my wife also 'cleaned' her face of some pimples laugh.gif

but do note that if u got permanent marks like moles and scars, small eye (wanna have big eye with double eyelid) better don't photoshop it...for obvious reasons.. tongue.gif

Thanks for the tip. I have also just renewed my passport online.

Although I had a bit of trouble choosing the right resolution of the camera.

I have to retake a few times, crop the picture and size it correctly to fit their requirement of 400x514 pixels...that was the tedious part.

I did it for my son photo too.. After playing with some free photo software it works out quite well. Ontop of saving $10 online application, also saved $6-8 passport photo where you need only one.

Neutral Newbie

I use a polaroid camera to take then trim it....anyway ICA scan the photo in not like last time where they paste it on the passport....

Can anyone tell me which photo shop can take immigration photos which have certain specs to follow? They are different from passport photos. Thanks in advance.

Just take time off and go down to the photo shop (name : Yishun Broadway Studio) at ICA Building on level 2 & 3. They are link with ICA computer and can get it done faster.

If you have no time to wait, just pay $2/- service charge plus passport charges to them to apply on line and you can finish within 10 ~ 25 minutes.

If you have to do it yourself, you have to wait at the counter for your que number to be called and time wasting (waiting time is around 30 ~ 50 minutes at the counter).

Let them do it and chop chop...... save time..... [sly][sly][sly]

BTW..... 4 pieces of PP size photo cost $5.25/- at the shop in ICA Building. They use digital and if you not happy with your take, can take again on the spot. They also do editing for you..... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Edited by Picnic06

Than I suppose you will have to find out what's that country's requirement and get it done accordingly. For what I know, it's not much diff from ICA's standard, if any.

↡ Advertisement