Witness account on an attempt of robbery in JayBee

Robo

Ytd night i was in in my usual trip for food, petrol and car wash.

well.. while waiting for my car to be wash clean at my usual car wash opposite New York Hotel. my usual practice will be sitting by the side taking a fag or chatting with my ger ger.

As we were engrossed in our conversation, we heard a loud bang! like something like a motor vehicle crashing down or crashing onto something. insticts kick in, we turn round and check out wad happen. jus as we turn we saw this motorcyclist trying to pick himself up. we could sense his urgency that very moment. split seconds later. a big chinese man, rush forward trying to grab this cyclist.

it was kinda exciting, but too bad the incident happened quite a distance away if not i prolly would try and grab this cyclist too. in the end the cyclist managed to hop on the bike and ride off, leaving the burly man behind, still trying to chase the motor.

best thing is lucky the bag that the cyclist tried to grab was being retreive, i guess nothing is being lost. just shock and disbelief by the victim.

paiseh my england not very good. but bottom line is, when u guys go in please practice being safe. esp your wives/gfs handbag. leave it in the boot if needed. dont take it out and flaunt it even if u're carrying gucci, LVs or even bags bought from pasar malam.

normally i tell my gf to just bring her hp and stuff 10bucks in her pocket if she has one. always leave it in the boot, initially she dont believe me and protested everytime i insisted to stuff her handbag in the boot. after witnessing ytd's incident guess wad she told me "i scared liao, now i know why u keep nagging at me to keep my bag. next time i guai guai keep in the boot liao." [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Errr...I was thinking like - next time easier for me alone to run than having to carry you and run together. Next time you stay in Singapore when I go in to top up petrol and wash carlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif.

If one gives the crooks a window of opportunities....they will grab it.

Many years ago, my friend who drove the same model as me park next to each other....only diff is that he has shopping bags all over the rear seats while my bags are all in the boot....told him to shift it and he lazy to do it...

Went for makan....came back his window smashed and all the bags gone...mine despite just next to his was unmolested.

We dun look that different from the locals in JB, so dun dress to impress....dress to blend.

yupz i guess he/she was... didnt really see the actual event jus saw the man trying to grab the cyclist and the cyclist picking up his bike and scooting off.

Errr...I was thinking like - next time easier for me alone to run than having to carry you and run together. Next time you stay in Singapore when I go in to top up petrol and wash carlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif.

[laugh]

last time when i normally go in with my friends. she ask me. oei" wads co fun in jaybee, keep kenna stuck in jam. so fun mehz?" den 1 fine day i brought her to eat and shop, thereafter she would say, "eh u no need petrol meh??? ar bo we go eat den wash car den pump petrol" [laugh][laugh] pengz.. [dizzy]

yupz.. too bad. i guess if the motorcyclist tio catch. surely kenna punch first, well.. thats wad i will do. [scholar]

Heard so many horror stories about Jbee crimes, but over the 3 years going in on a weekly basis and often twice a week!!!! i have never come across any b4.

U so heng..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

Depends on time and place.

One of my fnd is MY -- she boarded her car and put Hand bag at passanger seat N the mugger open P/side door and grab from there. She sustained slight injury after struggled N still lost the H/bag resulting not able to work few days due to lost of Ppt.(worked in Sinkapor)

↡ Advertisement