Service at 20,000km

Hoppe

I was quoted 300plus!

Isn't that too expensive? [sweatdrop]

My car only a Swift. [laugh]

What kind of prices should I be looking at for a 20,000km service?

↡ Advertisement

20,000KM servicing is still minor, whats the package that shop quoted you? What are the "EXTENSIVE" job they are going to do? Components removed and repair/overhaul then install back? [laugh]

If I am sending my car for only 20,000km servicing, I should be looking around for less than $150 or much less.

Bro, 300 plus seems a bit too Ex [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

20K servicing only change engine oil, oil filter, rotate tyres, service brakes & simple checks niah [nod][nod][nod]

IMHO, should add up less than 200 [gossip][gossip][gossip]

My Mz3 jus went for 90K seriving, 180 for servicing brakes, top & fill ATF, rotate tyres, oil filter, some simple checks exluding my own Motul oil (S$120) [;)]

i going for my 20K this month too... see all the pricing i headache liao... somemore i'll be going by to AD for servicing sure more ex one sweatdrop.gif

since I bought my Swift 1.3 from PI, it is a PI designated service place in Sin Ming.

Yup, I think I will pass and find my own service. $300+ is just too much. [knife]

Even my road tax is less than that. [smash]

No need to go to the PI workshop lah.. My 1st service I don't go to them already...

If you go to any authorise workshop either from PI or AD, just be prepare to being [knife][knife]