Comfort Delgro or C&C for 60K scvs

Maersk1

hi,

think i replied to this threat a little bit too late.

but here it goes.

pls do not ever go to C&C unless you have no choice.

had very bad experiences with them.

1) send my car to check brakes, shortly after that my engine light came on. they told me my engine throttle had issues. luckily still under warrenty.

2) my exhuast pipe broke when driving along BKE. i dun really blame them for it, guess just wear and tear. but shortly after that, my engine light came on again. after testing for a week, they told me sensor issues.

i was like, really pissed. went to 2 other workshops to do normal servicing in the meantime, no issues thus far.

arghhh.

Though they did not manage to anticipate the problems, how many workshops can?

But because you went back to C&C, you had no problems claiming warranty. If you didn't, you would be pulling your hair out for the injustice and crap you have to go through before getting anything from them

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i guess all these things are fine. but what really shocked me was when `i send the car down for 40k servicing with them, tried a 3rd party WS which is highly recommended here , @48k km.

the WS pulled out the air-filter, it was all black. the air con filter also not clean. i was quite shocked when i saw the condition. i really do not mind paying more for peace for peace of mind and reliablity, but these 2 things really made me quite upset.

Anyone had any experience at Comfort Delgro @ Sungei kaudut, thinking of to do a comprehensive servicing like engine flush, oil change...etc BTW my ride 2.5yrs old liao n mileage 40K. Still not necessary to change all the timing belts right?

Neutral Newbie

hi, it really depends on the make of your car. seems a bit early bro, though. you may wish to check your car manual on it or servicing guide book `9if your ride is from AD). but i understand that comfort is quite decent. the workshop should be able to check and let you know if you need the change.

Neutral Newbie

Hi after reading the earlier forum post i am confused ...that C&C allows or not allow to bring own engine oil??? Why do ppl here are saying C&C servicing is no good?? But from what i experience some WS outside maybe a bit cheaper but do they do a proper job as compared to authorize WS which waranty is important

Hi after reading the earlier forum post i am confused ...that C&C allows or not allow to bring own engine oil??? Why do ppl here are saying C&C servicing is no good?? But from what i experience some WS outside maybe a bit cheaper but do they do a proper job as compared to authorize WS which waranty is important

there are still some WS that do a slipshod job compared to CNC. there are also WS that provide better workmanship at a cheaper price than cnc. it depends on which WS you choose.

Anyone had any experience at Comfort Delgro @ Sungei kaudut, thinking of to do a comprehensive servicing like engine flush, oil change...etc BTW my ride 2.5yrs old liao n mileage 40K. Still not necessary to change all the timing belts right?

I did the premium servicing at CDGE Sungei kadut. Good and no complain. In-house full syn EO, i tried, its pretty good and smooth. Changing other stuffs, they will do the check and explain to you, its entirely you to say yes or no.

↡ Advertisement