Met my first minor accident.. Need advice..

Davetan86

hello MCF brothers. Need some advice.. met a minor accident yesterday and have query to ask.. was traveling on expressway and a front vehicle suddenly did a hard braking. so i did a "hard braking" to prevent hitting the front vehicle and caused a bike behind me to did a jam brake BUT he didn't hit my rear. The moment he jams brake, he fall off his bike. And now his bike is slightly with scratches but every component is still working as normal.. is there any case against me for the bike driver behind me? And secondly, i need to change my Front carplate(OPC). Do LTA make a new license plate or other workshop? and how much will it cost for everything? sweatdrop.gif

↡ Advertisement

no i didn't hit anyone. the biker behind falls and minor hurt his leg and hands. only exchange particulars. he falls and damage his bike on his own. but now he ask me to pay his bike. confused.gif going to make IDAC report later..

why need to report IDAC?

no damage no need to report IDAC.

if you feel like,you can give some money as sympathy but there is no obligation on your part to pay for his injuries.

this biker is trying to pull a fast one. you didn't knock him, he fall due to the fact that he tailgate you. He's at fault. Just ignore him and make your own report to police and IDAC, make sure you put it down in the police report that he demand you to pay for his bike damage which is not fault on your side. In case he twist the fact and say you hit him. Anyway, no damage to your vehicle, so no case.

yes the biker was quite near of my rear when the incident happens. he was driving a super 4 spec 3. i will make a IDAC and police report. so overall he also cant claim from me as it wasn't not my fault. hope not much issue after report..

"hello MCF brothers. Need some advice.. met a minor accident yesterday and have query to ask.. was traveling on expressway and a front vehicle suddenly did a hard braking. so i did a "hard braking" to prevent hitting the front vehicle and caused a bike behind me to did a jam brake BUT he didn't hit my rear. The moment he jams brake, he fall off his bike. And now his bike is slightly with scratches but every component is still working as normal.. is there any case against me for the bike driver behind me? And secondly, i need to change my Front carplate(OPC). Do LTA make a new license plate or other workshop? and how much will it cost for everything? "

There is no mention of the biker making a demand leh! [cool]

(edited)

sorry my thread start confused u. the part "is there any case against me for the bike driver behind me?" actually means he wana claim from me as he think it is my fault and is against me..

Edited by Davetan86

i really feel threaten the way he speak to me.. i did my best to help him but didn't just turn and run away. he didnt appreciate when i stop to help him. he even blame me for "reckless braking".. unimpressed.gif

hello MCF brothers. Need some advice.. met a minor accident yesterday and have query to ask.. was traveling on expressway and a front vehicle suddenly did a hard braking. so i did a "hard braking" to prevent hitting the front vehicle and caused a bike behind me to did a jam brake BUT he didn't hit my rear. The moment he jams brake, he fall off his bike. And now his bike is slightly with scratches but every component is still working as normal.. is there any case against me for the bike driver behind me? And secondly, i need to change my Front carplate(OPC). Do LTA make a new license plate or other workshop? and how much will it cost for everything? sweatdrop.gif

unless u got change lane and cause him to jam brake and fall, then u should be relatively safe. Btw, u wan to change yr front number plate. Is this related to the incident?

Oic. I din read between the lines!

In that case, make a report stating the facts. He should be blamed for not keeping a proper distance, more so for a biker!

nobody hit nobody... wad accident!? can tell the biker go fly kite. dont be stupid to pay him any amt! he's trying to cheat u arh

nope needed to change as few months back i hit my plate on a pillar when doing parking.. tongue.gif so just nice later going IDAC at sin ming got pass by LTA den can change. flowerface.gifdrivers out there, if an accident out there occurs a biker, please assist him no matter how "guai lan" he is..

↡ Advertisement