Places to get reasonably priced TAG Heuer?

Sei_fei_loh

Hi all,

Know of anywhere to get a basic Tag at a good price? I dont have a deep pocket. Just can afford that for my Missy.

all inputs appreciated!

↡ Advertisement

vincent watch at causeway pts...discount at 20% model such as link (about 3k plus minus) and f1 on showcase...other wise JW watches...

as the other mentioned, go for those smaller shops...

actually anywhere also can....go look for smaller shops.

Tag can get 25% + 5% discount .....

if employee buy can get 50% depending on mode

30% is alot leh... u sure anot? from which AD?

the only "smaller shops" that are AD of Tag i think is Vincent Watches n Watch of Switzerland.

the standard is 20% on all Tags

Edited by Tunge

Hi all,

Know of anywhere to get a basic Tag at a good price? I dont have a deep pocket. Just can afford that for my Missy.

all inputs appreciated!

u can try ebay.. but please do careful reseach first in case tio scam...

if u don't mind 2nd hard, search around HWZ, JW Horological, Passion Watches.

otherwise if u know of anyone going overseas, the DFS can get 20%(standard) + 7%(GST) off the retail price.

as for the suggestions on smaller shops i've not really tried bargaining, but heard can get up to 25-28% if u bargain hard.

Edited by Tunge

I checked them out at Moostafa before. I only see they are selling at fixed discount off RRP (maybe 15 or 20%?). Nothing special leh. But that was few years ago. End up we went to smaller shops and found we could get standard 25% or so off the RRP.

Bro, i heard the Tags at Mustafa Centre are reasonably priced.

Btw curious which model of Tag are u looking to get?

As mentioned, don't have a deep pocket. looking for something simple and basic.

what u recommend?

Hi all,

all inputs appreciated!

u can try ebay.. but please do careful reseach first in case tio scam...

if u don't mind 2nd hard, search around HWZ, JW Horological, Passion Watches.

otherwise if u know of anyone going overseas, the DFS can get 20%(standard) + 7%(GST) off the retail price.

as for the suggestions on smaller shops i've not really tried bargaining, but heard can get up to 25-28% if u bargain hard.

I am also aware some DFS sells cheaper but not going anywhere lately. Have to find in SG. thks for the tips though

Hi, although the 20% is a given almost anywhere, u can get more if you're paying cash. Try bargaining with the 'smaller' shops and they might just give you a very good price if they know you are a sincere buyer.

Cash term sales command better bargains.

Cheers.

max i know is 28%. i myself got 26.5%.

heard many people say can get up to 28% but never mention from which shop and how to get 28% leh

so ur 26.5% is from which shop and when was it?

As mentioned, don't have a deep pocket. looking for something simple and basic.

what u recommend?

hi u looking for a no frails, classic looking entry level Tag i'd recommend the Aquaracer Quartz, check out Tag website, can be got at about $1500 (after standard 20%) or even cheaper if u don't mind second hand. That was my first Tag too, but after u start w one, u'd be tempted to get a better one lipsrsealed.gif

Ladies Tag are not very nice nor elegant.

Tag is best as a man's watch.

if budget not a lot, i would rather recommend Omega Constellation.

I bot my ex-girl a Constellation for her 22nd birthday many years ago for only $1200 nett

Even now, i dont think the price has increased much

That is a classic ladies watch which has a design that endears unlike Tag which has to continuously change their designs.

For watches, a classic design cannot be wrong.

Therefore, I recommend Omega rather than Tag Heuer.

Turbocharged

Agree that TH does not have good series for ladies.

May I suggest Rado? The look is very classic and they do not change the basic shape of the watch even after many years. One look and you'll know it's a Rado. Another advantage is that it is basically scratch proof, even the strap. This is good for clumsy ladies.

I was told All Watches having a good discount on some old Rado series. Think it's the branch at Tampines Mall.

The new Jubilee is nice.

↡ Advertisement