Where to park for free near Ampang yong tau foo area at siglap area?

Foofam77

Neutral Newbie

where to park for free near Ampang yong tau foo area at siglap area?

feel like gng there to eat tomorrow..

thnks

↡ Advertisement

You seem to have a habit of starting threads asking for free or cheap parking.

Not paiseh meh? Must spoonfeed somemore [shakehead]

And dun seem very appreciative to me... well there are many types of people in this world

Edited by Galantspeedz

Neutral Newbie

Not paiseh meh? Must spoonfeed somemore [shakehead]

And dun seem very appreciative to me... well there are many types of people in this world

pai seh lah, bro...not to say spoonfeed, but before i start a new thread in the forum, i would have already done some research...like asking ard, checking the directory etc to get answers. The forum is my last resort....

anyway, just to clarify, my mentality is...minimise spending on car park charges where possible (but of coz on a reasonable basis e.g., not parking far far away just to save $ on parking). I am sure most of yuo would feel the same...

further, such threads could be useful to other forumers who need the same sort of advice too..

my 2 cents worth of opinion

Hello.... 50cents half hour.... How bad can it be? Or you prefer park far far away at landed property places and walk. At the same time can piss off those who stay there. Or better still find some Condo nearby and say you visiting lor..... If you thick skinned enough. Nowadays Condos plentiful...

Neutral Newbie
where to park for free near Ampang yong tau foo area at siglap area?

feel like gng there to eat tomorrow..

thnks

U can park ur car at their doorstep lor, there r some parking lots in front of their shop...u can take a lookout lor...

But hor tried ampang yong tau foo few mths bk, expensive, little variety, standard drop, service lousy.....IMO...My hb n I swear not to go bk again.

Neutral Newbie

oh..ok...thanks all for the info...now i know i can park 50 cents half hr ard that area...and if lucky, can grab a spot in front of the shop

Not paiseh meh? Must spoonfeed somemore shakehead.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgood one bro....it hink this fella is the reason why aunty fatimah now come to bpanjang v often nowunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gif

Scarly next time start thread asking where to get free yong tau foo lipsrsealed.gifsunny.gif

hmmm....this one sure ask for free cremation w coffin....damn hard to make money now lesweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Whats the problem with asking where to park for free?

1) Who knows maybe there's a free parking lot 2 mins away from the shop and a paid parking lot 4 mins away from the shop.

2) If there's a free lot nearby, why pay to park at a paid lot?

3) Even if a person is rich, it doesn't mean he has to pay for everything.

4) I hate coupon parking system. Give me cashcard parking anytime man. When I tear coupons, I gotta foresee in advance how long I wanna stay there. If food comes late, I gotta worry if I will get summoned for finishing my food late. Or I can't stay back to chit chat with frds in the place after food cos I need to worry abt the coupon expiry time. If I can find a free parking lot nearby, it'll mean that I don't need to worry abt how fast I finish my food and I can sit there as long as I like without any worries.