Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

And just have a complete car wash before put on sale.

If they never clean properly GG to next buyer cos flood car need to remove all seats and underneath, must clean all the chassis otherwise rust will form

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

Just curious...all these cars stranded in deep waters..can claim insurance for repairs? Or considered Act of God cannot claim?

God can't force you to drive into a flooded road, only humans can decide to do that....

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
30 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

God can't force you to drive into a flooded road, only humans can decide to do that....

Not true leh my friend..how do you know there is ponding upfront in the direction you are travelling..unless the car is equipped with a drone that can fly way ahead of it and provide pictures up front..otherwise many of us wont know. And even if some of us guessed correctly, cannot go-stun easily because of traffic behind.. 

19 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Look likes another round of heavy rain coming .... 😯

Looking at the sky now, it cloudy red and can't see any stars .. 😕

I checked the weather forecast saw 3-5 am heavy thunderstorm, went to move my car out of the basement to the level 1 covered carpark at my place hahahaha, scared basement flood, just now come home alr got minor ponding 🤣🤣🤣

Scared tmr wake up my car swim away 

• Haha! 3

7 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

I checked the weather forecast saw 3-5 am heavy thunderstorm, went to move my car out of the basement to the level 1 covered carpark at my place hahahaha, scared basement flood, just now come home alr got minor ponding 🤣🤣🤣

Weatherman wrong .... :a-m1524:

Now 6.45am, sky is clear.... :wut:

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
8 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Where’s the rain my friend?? 🤨

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Where’s the rain my friend?? 🤨

My area had some rain around 4am but not thunderstorm like the weatherman suggested. But now heavy rain just nice when I need to go out to get to office 😥

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
15 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

There will be occasions you park your car in low laying area before the ponding. Protection is always better than don't have.