Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Lucky no rain for the past few days, if not even colder.

No rain, but the wind today sibey cold. Buay tahan, last night have to cover blanket. 

↡ Advertisement

4 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Yah.. waste... 

We cannot go Hokkaido so always hope temperature go as low as possible here, right.

It is so nice to drive in the morning with window partially down & sunroof opened.

1 hour ago, Mazdaowner said:

Both lah, all the chairs this morning kana blown into the pool. Cold also, heng got wear inner wear plus padded bra. If never, stand up sharp sharp people see paisay. 

Not sure if its possible but heard before in Malaysia the wind can be so strong it blows your car to a different lane. So meaning let's say you are driving in lane 3 and the wind blows strongly you may drift to lane 2.  Especially if the side profile is high like a van or motorcycle.  

Especially those intending to drive tonight.....

9 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Not sure if its possible but heard before in Malaysia the wind can be so strong it blows your car to a different lane. So meaning let's say you are driving in lane 3 and the wind blows strongly you may drift to lane 2.  Especially if the side profile is high like a van or motorcycle.  

Especially those intending to drive tonight.....

huh? Tonight? can go MY already meh? 

18 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Yah.. waste... 

We cannot go Hokkaido so always hope temperature go as low as possible here, right.

You want low temperature ah? You can stay in your own house and turn the aircon to 18 deg la.  [laugh]

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

huh? Tonight? can go MY already meh? 

Nope.  I mean in Singapore.  Cos at night the roads can be very clear and if the winds are unexpectedly strong....

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You want low temperature ah? You can stay in your own house and turn the aircon to 18 deg la.  [laugh]

Cannot cannot, electricity bill will shoot up.

Natural cold is different from aircon.

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Nope.  I mean in Singapore.  Cos at night the roads can be very clear and if the winds are unexpectedly strong....

Oh, here I don't think so lah. 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Bamboo poles blow off the rack to downstairs ah?

Dropped into my balcony floor.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

It was very windy during noon time...my lanyard with office access card went horizontal...but no see Marilyn Monroe 😁

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 3

24 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

It was very windy during noon time...my lanyard with office access card went horizontal...but no see Marilyn Monroe 😁

If you do see her, ask for 4D number hor, don’t see her skirt fly up, that one no money. 

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Mazdaowner said:

Open fridge door. :D

When i was a kid, since my parents had no money to have aircon in the house, so when the weather got very hot, i was really silly enough to opened the fridge door to enjoy that 5 sec coolness. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3