Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

56 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Sky outside now is dark. Raining again later. Recently see the weather very sian, cause always rain and cannot go out walk walk in the afternoon to night timing. 

Need to walk up & down stairscase then.😅

Or go gym walk on tread mill.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

Need to walk up & down stairscase then.😅

Or go gym walk on tread mill.

No rain, outside now got sun, i faster go to do my brisk walking. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Surprisingly no rain in the afternoon today, and managed to go do my brisk walking and get some sun just now. If not algae already started growing on my body liao due to recently no sun and never able to go for walk. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

This morning so sunny, quickly did the laundry within the hour and hang out to dry. Within 30 mins, sky turned dark and started to pour. After I brought in the laundry about nearly one hour, the sun came out again. Hang out 30 mins, started to rain again.

Na na! 😢

Cannot go cycling already very angry and weather is crazy! Rain shine rain shine .... :&*-'_:+:+;## 😡

• Haha! 5

12 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

This morning so sunny, quickly did the laundry within the hour and hang out to dry. Within 30 mins, sky turned dark and started to pour. After I brought in the laundry about nearly one hour, the sun came out again. Hang out 30 mins, started to rain again.

Na na! 😢

Cannot go cycling already very angry and weather is crazy! Rain shine rain shine .... :&*-'_:+:+;## 😡

This morning, i went out to cycle at 6am and back at 7:30am.

Very windy.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 2

30 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Na na! 😢

Now weather quite unstable. But seems like between 8am to 11am, most of the time would not rain. So if want to go outdoor, better do it during this timing. early early morning and afternoon to late evening, usually will rain nowadays.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

Now weather quite unstable. But seems like between 8am to 11am, most of the time would not rain. So if want to go outdoor, better do it during this timing. early early morning and afternoon to late evening, usually will rain nowadays.

You are right about the timing. Early morning still okay then by 11am the dark clouds starts forming.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

i dun mind rainy year end, at least got cold festival feel 😁

remember some of the previous year ends hot like May/June period, damn sianz

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Scion said:

i dun mind rainy year end, at least got cold festival feel 😁

remember some of the previous year ends hot like May/June period, damn sianz

Rainy no that good, go out quite sianz. But if dont rain so often but windy then still have cold festival feel. Remember previous years, in dec to jan super windy.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Rainy no that good, go out quite sianz. But if dont rain so often but windy then still have cold festival feel. Remember previous years, in dec to jan super windy.

At night we have to wear Uniqlo heat tech long pants and wear thick socks. Short of electric blankets 😂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Abracadabra said:

At night we have to wear Uniqlo heat tech long pants and wear thick socks. Short of electric blankets 😂

Sure or not. 

At Singapore I never off aircon to sleep, unless our outside temperaturecan go below 20degC.

↡ Advertisement