Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

9 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

Better be sunny soon. My laundry piling up. Hopefully tomolo can clear 2 batches.

I still go ahead with laundry in such weather, just need to hang the laundry for more days in the yard lo. Usually hot weather, the laundry will be dry after 1 night liao.

• Praise 3

14 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Lan lan, but I know once you start using it, then cannot live without it liao. Now waiting for delivery. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

20230128_153329.thumb.jpg.2ecbce7dd18ab2d014c27e995a00393e.jpg

Wah so expensive. Must be cdc voucher causing inflation. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 8

7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yah KNN CDC voucher really CCB!

But wait, CDC vouchers cannot use at electronic stores, no need try, i asked liao. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

This one is washer plus dryer? If dryer only, then really very ex. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Washer cum dryer.

Anyway, I see shopee and lazada many no stock for dryer. If have, also very ex.

• Haha! 2

37 minutes ago, 13177 said:

31 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Washer cum dryer.

Anyway, I see shopee and lazada many no stock for dryer. If have, also very ex.

Dryer only. 

its a heat pump dryer, no vent, can place anywhere, no need near the window. 

Heat pump dryer all about this price, maybe +- 10-15% depend on brand and function.  This one got like dont know how many function, can dry shoes, can air wash suits and wool, etc.  

Motor warranty 20 years some more, inverter technology and the most energy saving one liao. 

Mine coming this Friday, some cheaper ones need to wait until after mid Feb. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Dryer only. 

Heat pump dryer all about this price, maybe +- 10-15% depend on brand and function.  This one got like dont know how many function, can dry shoes, can air wash suits and wool, etc.  

Motor warranty 20 years some more. 

Mine coming this Friday, some cheaper ones need to wait until after mid Feb. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Wah power. 5 ticks somemore. 👍🏼

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Tohto said:

Get a dryer or 2 in 1 washer.

Just get a dryer if you have the space ..... 2 in 1 is not efficient and based on my experience, not that good. (I have this experience of changing 2 brand new units within a short span of 1 week..... Both got problem.)

• Praise 3

13 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Dryer only. 

Motor warranty 20 years some more. 

When you buy at a time when demand is high, sure no discount. I got the same model via one of the shoppee sales at Abt 200 bucks cheaper. 

Have used dryer for many years liao. Now cannot live without one. Hated the vented cos it is super noisy and the warm humid air makes the yard and kitchen  unbearable. Only advantage is that it is cheap and faster than a condenser /heat pump. 

Edited by Hosaybo
  • Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Wah power. 5 ticks somemore. 👍🏼

I am salty olive, must try to get a good deal, even at the worst time. [:p]

But I made known to the SE right from the start I am buying, not just looking around, so he stayed with us and take time to explain.  This one appear to be Best among whatever on display liao. 

he even taught me a way to save $400, just need to make a phone call. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 5

11 minutes ago, Hosaybo said:

Just get a dryer if you have the space ..... 2 in 1 is not efficient and based on my experience, not that good. (I have this experience of changing 2 brand new units within a short span of 1 week..... Both got problem.)

Sometimes is the Brand, or the batch issue?

Although I have not used any before, but I also think 2 in 1 not efficient, and likely more energy consumption. 

But given our new BTO sizes, and not everyone has the luxury of space, 2 in 1 can be a good fit also. [laugh][laugh][laugh] 

14 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Just checked.

Even Midea 8kg Heat Pump Dryer $1.1k

even a Mayer one with basic function and lesser build quality cost between $1.2 - 1.4K, and no stock until 10 Feb. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, Hosaybo said:

When you buy at a time when demand is high, sure no discount. I got the same model via one of the shoppee sales at Abt 200 bucks cheaper. 

Have used dryer for many years liao. Now cannot live without one. Hated the vented cos it is super noisy and the warm humid air makes the yard and kitchen  unbearable. Only advantage is that it is cheap and faster than a condenser /heat pump. 

I didnt get $200 cheaper, but about $100 off and free delivery.  The guy also taught me another way to save about $400, so not a bad deal, although not the best. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement