Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

49 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

he even taught me a way to save $400, just need to make a phone call. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Wah...this one must teach leh! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Lan lan, but I know once you start using it, then cannot live without it liao. Now waiting for delivery. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

20230128_153329.thumb.jpg.2ecbce7dd18ab2d014c27e995a00393e.jpg

CNY visited relatives' houses which were renovated. They fixed a hanger that can have various type of light and blow warm/normal air.

Goes up and down too. I was like... Wow! Very suagu. 

Did you consider this setup? 😄

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Dryer only. 

its a heat pump dryer, no vent, can place anywhere, no need near the window. 

Heat pump dryer all about this price, maybe +- 10-15% depend on brand and function.  This one got like dont know how many function, can dry shoes, can air wash suits and wool, etc.  

Motor warranty 20 years some more, inverter technology and the most energy saving one liao. 

Mine coming this Friday, some cheaper ones need to wait until after mid Feb. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

20 yrs maybe that time you go downstairs...ownself dry natural earth core heat haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Haha! 3

23 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

CNY visited relatives' houses which were renovated. They fixed a hanger that can have various type of light and blow warm/normal air.

I used to hang them under the ceiling fan and on the fan through the night, but I dont want to take responsibility for clothes not dry, and then hear all the noise lah. 

Like I told my children about the tattoo thingy,  I know the landmine is there, so I will not go step. [:p]

This one I quite sure will bring me peace. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

28 minutes ago, RadX said:

20 yrs maybe that time you go downstairs...ownself dry natural earth core heat haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

not maybe, is confirm.  see you there! :a-toast:[:p][laugh]

wait, maybe i go up to so get to use the sun, then you have all the earth core to yourself. Do call me when you feel lonely or when it gets too hot for you to handle. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Lan lan, but I know once you start using it, then cannot live without it liao. Now waiting for delivery. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

20230128_153329.thumb.jpg.2ecbce7dd18ab2d014c27e995a00393e.jpg

Just hang them in a pvc sheet cabinet then inside put dehumidifier lor 

inline 6 put in room. But if you put in a cabinet, lagi efficient 

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Dryer only. 

its a heat pump dryer, no vent, can place anywhere, no need near the window. 

Heat pump dryer all about this price, maybe +- 10-15% depend on brand and function.  This one got like dont know how many function, can dry shoes, can air wash suits and wool, etc.  

Motor warranty 20 years some more, inverter technology and the most energy saving one liao. 

Mine coming this Friday, some cheaper ones need to wait until after mid Feb. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

hope you have good luck with heat pump. Used it 15years ago. Efficiency drops when lint clogged up the condenser or evaporator which ever way you want to call it. Had to send back to agent to dismantle and clean. Something like chemical wash for Aircon. 
hopefully now there is water to wash out the lint constantly. My brand was Blomberg. Got it cheap then too at $800. 

so yes save power, but not worth the hassles for me. It’s like a conti which save petrol but then piston piang cause to lean! 😂

no dryer now but if I would to get one it will be a simple vented one. They don’t spoil other than belt snap. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

41 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Steigen?

https://www.steigen.com.sg/

I have one installed. going to buy one for parents house also. Their house is still using the bamboo stick and they dont like dryer. 

• Praise 1

28 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Too slow la.

Now I’m washing my queen size blanket. After that 1 hour in the dryer then it’s done.

How long will a dehumidifier take?

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

28 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Dehumidifier is on in that room to maintain humidity at 50%.

To dry laundry, i have to reduce it to 40%

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

No idea.

What is the usual rated power?

I also don’t know 

but 750w sounds a lot. Because aircon is about 1000w per hour 

32 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Too slow la.

Now I’m washing my queen size blanket. After that 1 hour in the dryer then it’s done.

How long will a dehumidifier take?

i read humidifier is very slow one

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1