Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

1 hour ago, TangoCharlie said:

One of them is. The other one my relative got from TB and self installed.

Must be good for you? 

i think is a good alternative if you dont want dryer. Dryer consumes higher power than this and take up more space. 

44 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Can this Steigen dry up the clothing fast?

if i remember correctly, the heating element is set to 2 hours. it's a mild warm air so wont be as fast as dryer. But if you like sun dry clothes, this is the better alternative. i usually wash at night, set the heater on and go to sleep. Next morning will be dry.

32 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Recently Steigen got recall for a potential faulty fuse. I have not arranged for appointment yet, so have to avoid using the solar drying function and is using a dehumidifier instead. Slow and takes time.

Oh. i did not get that news. Will check and call them up. Their customer service not too bad and will advise you what to do during the appointment. There will be a discount if you have referral code. This and the zip blind are the 2 best thing i install in my house. lol. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

3 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

if i remember correctly, the heating element is set to 2 hours. it's a mild warm air so wont be as fast as dryer. But if you like sun dry clothes, this is the better alternative. i usually wash at night, set the heater on and go to sleep. Next morning will be dry.

So ok to leave the heater on overnight and go to sleep? I dont want wait overheated and tio fire. Lol. 

• Haha! 2

Just now, 13177 said:

So ok to leave the heater on overnight and go to sleep? I dont want wait overheated and tio fire. Lol. 

no prob...ur house will be featured here in fire thread lo.. hahahaha

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 7

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

i think is a good alternative if you dont want dryer. Dryer consumes higher power than this and take up more space. 

Oh. i did not get that news. Will check and call them up. Their customer service not too bad and will advise you what to do during the appointment. There will be a discount if you have referral code. This and the zip blind are the 2 best thing i install in my house. lol. 

haha maybe my china one is not as good. When i first moved in, play around with it for 2 days then gave up.

Flip clothes here and there. top half of pants dryish, bottom half still damp. flip around and flip around. Bedsheet, got vent part is partly dry. the area under the light is damp. 

And i used multiple cycles somemore just to get something dry. 
Give up, just throw everything into dryer. 1 hrs later settle. Don't need to arrange anything etc.

But my service yard has space to put dryer/WM side by side which is a luxury.  

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

5 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I didnt get $200 cheaper, but about $100 off and free delivery.  The guy also taught me another way to save about $400, so not a bad deal, although not the best. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

By the time come, rainy weather over liao

you see the windy app. By tomorrow the cold power near Vietnam run out of power Liao 

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, Mustank said:

By the time come, rainy weather over liao

you see the windy app. By tomorrow the cold power near Vietnam run out of power Liao 

nevermind, I will pretend it going to rain every day, pretend pretend lor. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 5

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

nevermind, I will pretend it going to rain every day, pretend pretend lor. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You still with the 17 cents per kWh plan hor I hope. 😂

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

haha maybe my china one is not as good. When i first moved in, play around with it for 2 days then gave up.

Flip clothes here and there. top half of pants dryish, bottom half still damp. flip around and flip around. Bedsheet, got vent part is partly dry. the area under the light is damp. 

Give up, just throw everything into dryer. 1 hrs later settle. Don't need to arrange anything etc.

What my oc want to do is wash at night, hang up let it air dry until next day evening, collect the half dry clothes and throw inside dry for 30 min, while washing the new load. 

If non raining season, do it for 20 min, to get that soft warm feel. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

What my oc want to do is wash at night, hang up let it air dry until next day evening, collect the half dry clothes and throw inside dry for 30 min, while washing the new load. 

If non raining season, do it for 20 min, to get that soft warm feel. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You go and buy bah

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Mine still alright. Blanket and bedsheet still can dry. No need to keep roti prata. Lol. 

My yard super small. Put washer only left space for 1 person to stand. The steigen unit I bought is also the smallest available.

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

yes i air dry unless really bo pian. Save electricity. Then dryer for 1 hr. unless it's super thick type of material or dryer overloaded (or sometimes the bedsheets all become a ball), should be ok. 

my service yard  is no wind. no direct sun one since facing airwell.

30mins is a bit ambitious. I prefer my dryer not to be too hot, or else the waistbands/spandex type of material will chui. 

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

yes i air dry unless really bo pian. Save electricity. Then dryer for 1 hr. unless it's super thick type of material or dryer overloaded (or sometimes the bedsheets all become a ball), should be ok. 

my service yard  is no wind. no direct sun one since facing airwell.

30mins is a bit ambitious. I prefer my dryer not to be too hot, or else the waistbands/spandex type of material will chui. 

My laundry area is quite windy,  I have no blockage behind, and actually there is enough space if I re-arrange the washing machine, clothes basket and rack. I just getting lazy. 

Last time got maid, so i dont really bother, now no maid liao, and she keep saying buy a good one buy a good one, I don't want later I have to do the laundry, so ok lah whatever,  let her have it. 

I don't know how long she wants to do it really, let her go play with it over the weekend see how, maybe 30 min, maybe 1 hrs. As long don't kpkb call me can liao. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5