Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

yup...2 yrs ago...

we are getting colder and colder....good.....let snow come down toolaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

at least I can make full use of my winter wear.. otherwise ROI not there leh [:/]

do we need thermal heat for the coffin? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Has anybody feel that yesterday(Mon 8-Dec-2008) was indeed very cold? From my flat i have to wear sweater in the morning, i am jsut wondering whether it was below the official announced 24 deg C, anyone felt the same?

I get the feeling that ppl are running out of constructive topics to discuss in Lite and Ezy section! [sly][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

less of cut and paste and stomp replications

On the way back last night, it read 23 degC.

Oh sxxt and I still having my aircon on at 25C..sweatdrop.gif Waste electric liaow.......

seriously, at 25degree, is the air con blowing out cold air or just working like a fan?

I find 25C to be crap for mine.. was on 23 or 22.... and hack the "save electricity" campaign.. talk so much and end of the day, it's self help.

I rather sleep better and open my eyes big big to look for 5 cents 10 cents on the road the next day

my side here is a cold 12deg at night..air is chilly and foggy..

because i'm at genting [laugh][laugh][laugh] but nowadays, v diff for genting temp to drop below 15deg..

Hmmmmm..... you are at GH & it is at 15deg..... [sly][sly][sly]

You should be hugging PRC there in the hotel room then the one-arm-bandit ..... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged
What we are experiencing now is the cold northern winds.

Used to sleep in my shorts but now track pants, 2 t shirts and a blanket . . . .brrrrrrr!

Nice cold wet weather! Great for having steamboat dinners . . . thumbsup.gif

ya i concur. my flat is the top most unit, totally unblocked, and all windows facing jb.. wind is darn strong things can fly everywhere if they are not weighted..and in addition, these few nights are real chilly... balls and nuts all shrink leow..

now that u mention... my wife's been craving for ma-la steamboat.. maybe can pop her a surprise tongue.gif

Has anybody feel that yesterday(Mon 8-Dec-2008) was indeed very cold? From my flat i have to wear sweater in the morning, i am jsut wondering whether it was below the official announced 24 deg C, anyone felt the same?

Cold?????? My definition of cold is when temperature goes below 10 degrees celcius....

24 degrees C... that's warm...

• Praise 1

yes,it rained for nearly the whole nite then whole morn & day.veri wet day.i nearly shivered when i went out in the morn & car aircon felt so cold...dunhave to on the fan to sleep for past nites too.end of yr rainy season.2day's weather back to sunny.

I still on aircon although im still sick wif blocked nose leh... [thumbsup][:p][laugh]

• Praise 1

Went to swim this morning,tot the sun is out [sunny] ,it shld be ok.Wrong move,the bloody water is damn cold [jawdrop] ...usually takes me a few laps to warm up,but today,swam almost 10 laps,still feeling cold.in the end,gave up and pack up [laugh] .

not at all. I think its good folks discuss the weather since the "climate" recently has been bleaked.

N guys..please...it's cool..not cold.we don't have a cold front moving in,unlike other temperate countries. I,for one, loves to look at them clouds! CB,ST,TCU,SC,Ci...

Merry Christmas!!

I get the feeling that ppl are running out of constructive topics to discuss in Lite and Ezy section! [sly][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Conned
  • Praise 1

Oh **** and I still having my aircon on at 25C..sweatdrop.gif Waste electric liaow.......

seriously, at 25degree, is the air con blowing out cold air or just working like a fan?

I find 25C to be crap for mine.. was on 23 or 22.... and hack the "save electricity" campaign.. talk so much and end of the day, it's self help.

I rather sleep better and open my eyes big big to look for 5 cents 10 cents on the road the next day

Maybe mine is the new aircon, toshiba sys 4 inverter. Very Good lei [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

This reminds me of my youger days, during the 70's to early 80's, when it was much cooler and on certain days there was even hail and plenty of rain. If I recall correctly the average temperature then was around 21 - 26/27 degrees with the occasional hot spell. Airconditioning was not needed nor popular or abundant then. Global Warming...Sigh...

• Praise 1

The reading on my car read 22 deg cel externally once I started the car and remained so for the rest of the day, sometimes climbing up to a slight 23 deg cel. That was one of the most joyous day, sigh...wish I was in Hk instead, it would have been cooler...

• Praise 1

best temperature for me; i love chilly climates.

And no, its not cold. Cold is when my brother called me up and said he woke to find 1 foot of snow covered ground.

PS: its in a nother country duhz. [:p]

go north china or midwest usa you get 10 feet of snow and must use body to push against the snow to create a path [laugh][laugh]

I been in North China before and temperature can go to negative. Extremely cold. [sweatdrop]

went to nepal and climb climb mountain... the bloody water needs an hour plus to boil... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Oh **** and I still having my aircon on at 25C..sweatdrop.gif Waste electric liaow.......

Maybe mine is the new aircon, toshiba sys 4 inverter. Very Good lei [thumbsup]

eh.. 25C on a daikin and 25C on a toshiba.. what's that diff har? [dizzy]

Yes it was a little cooler than normal but I still on my fan as usual.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1