Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

Has anybody feel that yesterday(Mon 8-Dec-2008) was indeed very cold? From my flat i have to wear sweater in the morning, i am jsut wondering whether it was below the official announced 24 deg C, anyone felt the same?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Has anybody feel that yesterday(Mon 8-Dec-2008) was indeed very cold? From my flat i have to wear sweater in the morning, i am jsut wondering whether it was below the official announced 24 deg C, anyone felt the same?

Yes. I feel very cold too.

I have chilling wind blowing non stop at my apartment. Have to close most of the windows. [sweatdrop]

best temperature for me; i love chilly climates.

And no, its not cold. Cold is when my brother called me up and said he woke to find 1 foot of snow covered ground.

PS: its in a nother country duhz. [:p]

• Praise 1

ya, it was unusual in Spore...too bad, i think today start getting warmer liao... i am just wondering, i think it was close to 22 deg C, i guess...

yes, my car felt more lively too

and wash car in the washing bay also never sweat

And no need CAI already cos air very cold liaoz. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

yes,it rained for nearly the whole nite then whole morn & day.veri wet day.i nearly shivered when i went out in the morn & car aircon felt so cold...dunhave to on the fan to sleep for past nites too.end of yr rainy season.2day's weather back to sunny.

• Praise 1

Weather was indeed cold for the whole of yesterday particularly in the afternoon [nod][nod][nod]

Damn shiok man [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

'Shiok' ... Hmmmmm........ must be hugging some new arrival stock at Club@lvl 6 to keep warm iszit ..... [sly][dizzy]

[smash][smash][smash]

Edited by Picnic06