Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Got see lightning last night when it rain around 2am. But no hear loud thunder le. Just drawn up the curtain and go back to sleep after woke up to close the windows. 😂

• Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Got...few times some more...but too shiok to even get up to close windows...heng zero splash when check in the morning 

Again again please...😁

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Got...few times some more...but too shiok to even get up to close windows...heng zero splash when check in the morning 

Again again please...😁

You ah?

DC461701-E4EA-448D-B005-4EE49A39A0C2.jpeg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Prepare for more rain and ponding 

La Nina climate cycle could last into 2023: UN
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/la-nina-climate-cycle-could-last-into-2023-un

“In South-east Asia it normally triggers above average rainfall and flooding.”

This morning woke at 3am check weather app.. wow rain cloud in the west and southern Singapore.. Ho seh liao can go back sleep..

Woke up again at 5.15am.. KNN.. single drop of rain oso don have.. LL go for my ride.. but wind quite cold lah..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

This morning woke at 3am check weather app.. wow rain cloud in the west and southern Singapore.. Ho seh liao can go back sleep..

Woke up again at 5.15am.. KNN.. single drop of rain oso don have.. LL go for my ride.. but wind quite cold lah..

You trying very hard to use rain as a excuse for you to zzzzz instead of go for ride 😂😂

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
21 minutes ago, Tohto said:

You trying very hard to use rain as a excuse for you to zzzzz instead of go for ride 😂😂

This is true.. very hard to maintain the discipline for so many years...

I been sexercising since 18 or so.. from jogging 10 km almost every morning.. till swimming.. for the past 12 years or so been cycling as leg/joint don really allow me to jog liao.. so with the rain i rest i don feel so bad! whahahahahhaha..

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic

Only if you are an eye doctor who has a HEATED swimming pool at your huge house at King Albert Park. 😁

I would swim every morning too.

• Haha! 1

My friend lives in a huge house in that area actually.. big pool too😝

he bought his condo when it was cheap.. 

He has seen the newer condos go up and the MRT

he is swimming in $ every day now .. 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic

I been sexercising since 18 or so.. from jogging 10 km almost every morning.. till swimming.. for the past 12 years or so been cycling as leg/joint don really allow me to jog liao.. so with the rain i rest i don feel so bad! whahahahahhaha..

You still have very good discipline despite trying to get rain excuse not to go exercise. But afterall you still push yourself to go exercise lo.

For me now i dont have discipline liao, even though i know if no go exercise would be very bad for my health etc. But when i dont feel like exercise means i wld not go, even i might already many many days no exercise liao. 😅

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Only if you are an eye doctor who has a HEATED swimming pool at your huge house at King Albert Park. 😁

I would swim every morning too.

Swim morning? Water would be very cold le. 😨 Since young i am not a morning person to go exercise de, except during army no choice. I like to exercise in the late afternoon to night.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

I only start exercise regularly after my NSF days.. mainly go for running. 

From almost 5 to 7 days a week for about 5 to 10km if I have time in the late afternoon. Also running for speed hope to get gold for IPPT.

Now struggling to run 2 to 3 time a week for 5km. My leg and knee is telling me not to run.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
44 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Swim morning? Water would be very cold le. 😨 Since young i am not a morning person to go exercise de, except during army no choice. I like to exercise in the late afternoon to night.

That’s why you are not that eye doctor ma. 😁

If I have a heated swimming pool at my house, I will swim every morning. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
37 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I only start exercise regularly after my NSF days.. mainly go for running. 

From almost 5 to 7 days a week for about 5 to 10km if I have time in the late afternoon. Also running for speed hope to get gold for IPPT.

Now struggling to run 2 to 3 time a week for 5km. My leg and knee is telling me not to run.

Another fit zai during the young days. 😬 Now you are struggling to run not you are not fit but due to leg and knee problem.

Turbocharged
38 minutes ago, Tohto said:

My leg and knee is telling me not to run.

Try cycling.. low impact on the joint

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1