Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

Hypersonic
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I am the hot blooded type. Feels warm unless it is below 20degreesC.

Same, same.

That's why I mention outside temperature need to below 20deg in order not to On aircon for me to sleep.

If I travel for business,  my hotel room aircon will set to çoldest, then hide under blanket sleep very shiok. At home cannot, electricity price expensive. 

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
30 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Aircon temp at home can adjust lo, if feel cold when sleeping then adjust the temp to 26 deg should be ok.

You leave home very early? Thought the rain already started at 6am+ liao. Lol.

26 must well dont On.

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Take some black chicken tonic soup.

He too heaty also cannot, wait nose bleeding..

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Tohto said:

He too heaty also cannot, wait nose bleeding..

You are right, cannot take too heaty tonic, wait my body get heaty. I got see TCM, the physician also say my body type difficult to treat and ask me no need to go back for follow-up liao. 😅

Edited by 13177
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, Tohto said:

26 must well dont On.

Many people tell me the same thing, if aircon temp set to 25-26 deg, might as well dont on. If on aircon then temp must be at least 22 deg or lower. 😂

(edited)
4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Many people tell me the same thing, if aircon temp set to 25-26 deg, might as well dont on. If on aircon then temp must be at least 22 deg or lower. 😂

Oh, mine's at 28... keeps me cool, and I don't need a blanket.. can't understand why some turn the thermostat down but cover themselves with a super thick blanket... 

Edited by therock
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, therock said:

Oh, mine's at 28... keeps me cool, and I don't need a blanket.. can't understand why some turn the thermostat down but cover themselves with a super thick blanket... 

@Tohto said if on 26 deg might as well dont on liao, and you set your aircon temp at 28? 😅 At 28 deg, still got cold air blow out? Thought warm air liao. But i heard before if you set your aircon temp too high, it would spoilt your compressor in the long run, dont know how true? Thats why expert always advise the best temp to set is 25 deg.

It's 32-35 outside during the day so I'm sure the air is cool..

Just wear less and you'll balance the need for colder settings... it's not a conti car where you must setting it under 23C..

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

@Tohto said if on 26 deg might as well dont on liao, and you set your aircon temp at 28? 😅 At 28 deg, still got cold air blow out? Thought warm air liao. But i heard before if you set your aircon temp too high, it would spoilt your compressor in the long run, dont know how true? Thats why expert always advise the best temp to set is 25 deg.

My room temperature already 28 why need to On aircon if set to 28.

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, therock said:

It's 32-35 outside during the day so I'm sure the air is cool..

Just wear less and you'll balance the need for colder settings... it's not a conti car where you must setting it under 23C..

Many people set their car aircon between 19-21 deg no matter what car it is. I sat in my colleague toyota, the aircon temp is default at 20 deg! Even though toyota aircon is quite cold even the temp is at 25/26 deg.

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Many people set their car aircon between 19-21 deg no matter what car it is. I sat in my colleague toyota, the aircon temp is default at 20 deg! Even though toyota aircon is quite cold even the temp is at 25/26 deg.

My car aircon temp set at 22 ... [drivingcar]

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

39 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

My car aircon temp set at 22 ... [drivingcar]

Must be ole ppl😂

My car air cond always 20 deg with auto fan.

• Haha! 2

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

Heard rain while sleeping, dont know what time cause no need to wake up to close windows. Then morning 645am rain heavily and so heavy rain while otw to work. Feel like sleeping at home. 😴 While otw to work, saw few cyclists and runners still continue to

"cycle and run during the heavy rain siah. These people body really strong"

and can tahan the cold and heavy rain.

These people maybe just try to reconnect themselves to have feel of nature again. 🤣

But actually I wanted to have a feel of walking or jog in the rain, I thought is a good feeling. But the thing is every time it rained, I chilled at home instead. 🤣

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

These people maybe just try to reconnect themselves to have feel of nature again. 🤣

But actually I wanted to have a feel of walking or jog in the rain, I thought is a good feeling. But the thing is every time it rained, I chilled at home instead. 🤣

Reconnect to have the feel of nature? If i do that, high chance i will get sick for 1-2 weeks. Lol.

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Must be ole ppl😂

My car air cond always 20 deg with auto fan.

Mini & BMW Aircon not cold..You try Toyota..?Freezing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1