Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

5 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

Jurong West raining now. Lucky I went cycling earlier.

Took a tumble at the park when my arm got bitten by a big red ant. I don't know how it ended up on my arm but when it bit it triggered off my hand and I jam brake. Fell onto a grass patch, lucky no one at the park .... damn malu. 😁

Why when one fall from a bicycle it is always in slow motion. Like 6 million dollar man. 🤔

There was an ant trail in my estate open air carpark. 

Its over some drain covers and I have to stand on them to open the boot to put my kids bags. 

These ants are bloody aggressive. Once u disturb their path, they basically climb up my crocs to my legs and start biting the hell out of me non stop while I'm driving. I had to crush them while I'm driving or stop the car to crush them. And the bites really hurt. It's like being poked with needles (actually more painful). And it lingers for hours. 

It happened to me three times. 1st time I thought it was random suay. 2nd time I found the ant trail. 3rd Time I forgot that it's that lot. 

Uptil now I still don't dare to park at that lot. Pavlovian reflex. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

There was an ant trail in my estate open air carpark. 

Its over some drain covers and I have to stand on them to open the boot to put my kids bags. 

These ants are bloody aggressive. Once u disturb their path, they basically climb up my crocs to my legs and start biting the hell out of me non stop while I'm driving. I had to crush them while I'm driving or stop the car to crush them. And the bites really hurt. It's like being poked with needles (actually more painful). And it lingers for hours. 

It happened to me three times. 1st time I thought it was random suay. 2nd time I found the ant trail. 3rd Time I forgot that it's that lot. 

Uptil now I still don't dare to park at that lot. Pavlovian reflex. 

That is why I have a can of insecticide in my boot. Pssst pssst!

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Abracadabra said:

Hahaha I was damn pissed and I  can't remember whether I followed through. I was deliberating between revenge vs Buddha. Think I went Buddha. 

• Haha! 4

44 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Insecticide can kill those big red ants? Now then i realise insecticide no use for some insects, you spray on them, they also no die. Example lizard. 😓

• Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Hahaha I was damn pissed and I  can't remember whether I followed through. I was deliberating between revenge vs Buddha. Think I went Buddha. 

The open air carpark at my previous flat has lots of big red ants. I will park and spray if not will end up with ants crawling all over car. 

Cannot imagine how I'll react if get bitten while driving. Scary!😲

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Insecticide can kill those big red ants? Now then i realise insecticide no use for some insects, you spray on them, they also no die. Example lizard. 😓

Lizard I will catch with a butterfly net or set a sticky trap ..... not a nice sight when it is caught

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Bring ant bait kill them all

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

Why kill the lizard, they will help to eat small insects in the house.

BTW, lizard is not insects.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Tohto said:

yah lizard are friends....

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I also leave them alone and hope they do their job well.... 

• Praise 2

11 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

Lizard I will catch with a butterfly net or set a sticky trap ..... not a nice sight when it is caught

Placing sticky trap to catch lizard really not a nice sight. 

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

22 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Seems like too many liao and they shit everywhere in the house. Also i noticed the lizards in my house recently quite big, not those small small one. I see liao also feel gross. 

Ya lizard is not insects, thats why insecticide no effect on them. Lol.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Seems like too many liao and they shit everywhere in the house. Also i noticed the lizards in my house recently quite big, not those small small one. I see liao also feel gross. 

i made friends wit xmm on the tennis ct cos i helped them clear this fella.....most prolyl died doing yoga

Capture.JPG

• Haha! 8

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Ya lizard is not insects, thats why insecticide no effect on them. Lol.

Lizards what to scare of... will cause headache to you ah...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2