EQ Car Insurance, anyone heard of it before? Please Comment.

Edmundgan

Hi all

My car is due for inusurance renewal, so far all the quote i have is $1300 to $2000 based on 30% + 5% NCD.

This EQ insurance quote me $700 plus only which is a lot of savings, am tempted to sign on with them but never heard of this company before, can any bros here comments on this? Thanks

↡ Advertisement

I am driving a lancer cs3, i also dun know why its still so high, btw, its a hoax, the car insurance mis quote me, its not $700 plus, its $1300 plus from EQ

maybe its my age? i am 29 this year, 3 years driving experience..but i got no claims.. dun know how insurance companies work..

ya kuku insurance. i'm 30, 10% NCD, 2nd yr driving. also btw $1300-$1600. comparatively given ur 30% NCD, mine's actually cheaper.

Key difference, my age 30

But mayb cos mine's a hyundai avante so they may hv cheaper premium as compared to lancer CS3.

Can u PM me the contact u have at EQ ins?

My ins coming up & now with NTUC. I think their rates getting too ex so I am looking around.

Thanks. [wave]

Neutral Newbie

[bigcry][bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

means i too old liao huh?

[laugh][laugh] I guess its the years of driving experience la... i got around 6 years of driving experience, once i got license i bought a second hand liao...

Hi all

My car is due for inusurance renewal, so far all the quote i have is $1300 to $2000 based on 30% + 5% NCD.

This EQ insurance quote me $700 plus only which is a lot of savings, am tempted to sign on with them but never heard of this company before, can any bros here comments on this? Thanks

can pm me too? thanks a lot!

Bro, have u renew ur insurance? Which compy did u go to?

I am driving CS3 too. Renewing my insurance soon. Current best quote is MSIG ard $1300.

But I not sure whether they provide rental car or allowance when car send for repair.

hi there, my current best quote is from RSA, around the same as yours, still trying to get the best quote...you have to read the conditions and ask the agent in detail regarding the insurance.. all the best yah.. God bless!

I been with directasia for the past 5 yrs. very fast when you call their hotline.

They sent me my renewal letter last Dec n i realised they were $50 more epensve as compared to Aviva. I called them n they explained the difference in coverage. Although it Turn out they were still a few dollar more expensive, i renew my ins with them.

Age, 40, 50% ncd, bmw 523. Premium, $1100.

hi, i've been with EQ insurance for 2nd year already.

my first year which happen to get into an accident with a van, but not my fault the van hit into my rear.

So i contact EQ regarding what happen, after driving down to the authorize workshop.

I'm quite surprise that they have already prepare a replacement car for me, but something bad is their lawyer in-charge.

The claim already 1 year + which is a straight forward claim yet it haven been done.. still on pending.

but afterall eq was great i assume haha.

↡ Advertisement