SALARIES - high or too low

Hishercar

Salaries of CEOs of Motor Companies

Sent to me by AT

According to Equilar Inc., an executive compensation research and data provider, the annual compensation of the following CEOs (in USD) were:

President of Toyota: $1 million

CEO of General Motor (Wagoner: $15.7 million

CEO of Ford Motor (Mulally): $22.8 million,

What

↡ Advertisement

One good thing that the financial crisis showed us is that these f**king ang-mohs are obscenely overpaid, over-rated and grossly under-performed.

Very much like our pappy doggies. [:|]

Don't know how you guys feel, but I always find ang-mohs in our local companies are there just to spruce up the company's "international" image. These ang-mohs probably know that and are just capitalizing on their Caucasian pedigree.

It has never been about their work performance.

Edited by Darth_mel

and still, people kow-tow to ang mohs..

local customers also seem to show more reverence/"respect" to my ang moh bosses..

they might know abit more but really, are locals really that bad

u mean they talk much more, so they appear to "know abit more"? [sly]

some more they talk got slang leh. damn SEH [inlove]

honestly, nothing against them. the fault is ours for placing them on a pedestal.

agree with you. this will definitely be the case in decades to come as far as i can see with the ang mohs there just to spruce up everything...

put the ang moh back in his home country, hes just another normal white collar worker..in his country drive toyota..in our country drive porsche [gossip]

Ang Moh got big inflated egos mah..

They must die die get freaking high pay to show how valued they are by the Company.

But in the end see what happens? Lousy CEOs and lousy performance by the companies.

Only when the current credit crisis hits, that the people start to wake up and realise they are paying big bucks to imbeciles who end up ruining the companies and still get away with huge bonuses.

appear to know abit more..haha

but true, dunno how come locals tend to put them on a higher level..can see the mood change when the ang mohs enter the meeting room..

will it ever be the other way around (except President Hu Jintao)

Edited by Hub_n_mona

Neutral Newbie

I guess after this financial crisis we know who are the countries that are resilent..no need to brag amd brag about 'their' standard and laugh at us...tide will change...

One good thing that the financial crisis showed us is that these f**king ang-mohs are obscenely overpaid, over-rated and grossly under-performed.

Very much like our pappy doggies. [:|]

Don't know how you guys feel, but I always find ang-mohs in our local companies are there just to spruce up the company's "international" image. These ang-mohs probably know that and are just capitalizing on their Caucasian pedigree.

It has never been about their work performance.

to be fair NOT all are like that

I declare that I am not an ang moh

not an ang pai

but a ang go li

Salaries of CEOs of Motor Companies

Sent to me by AT

According to Equilar Inc., an executive compensation research and data provider, the annual compensation of the following CEOs (in USD) were:

President of Toyota: $1 million

CEO of General Motor (Wagoner: $15.7 million

CEO of Ford Motor (Mulally): $22.8 million,

What

↡ Advertisement