Mr Tan Kin Lian why dont you answer questions leh

Hishercar

I have email and posted comments on his blog but NO reply

questions to him

1. Have you declare that you do not have self interest (that is you did yourself invest in the minibonds) in the minibond that you appear to be fighting so hard for the people

2. If you want to run for the president why do you want to have 100,000 signatures before you decide to apply? Could this be just vanity or an ego trip?

3. While in NTUC as the Chairman what were you doing, hibernating or sucking eggs (must big ones like ostrich eggs) for the past 30 years AND suddenly you come out to grind your axe with almost everyone who had worked with you like your replacement in NTUC and the authorities. I asked if he stepped down or was removed but did not get a reply.

These are just but few of the burning questions that people would like to know but you have kept mum.

you seek greater transparency from the authorities but how about starting with yourself first especially if you already demonstrated your interest in running for presidency.

What do you guys think?

↡ Advertisement

he can reply in whatever way he wants...

will you believe him, when in the first place you are already so bias against him?

i am not bias against him

these are questions (reasonable)i guess

if he is truly doing all these because he finally saw the LIGHT

i will support him all the way

go do research... huh "what step down" what that?? [laugh][;)]

aiya like the other forumer say, when election coming soon you will see lotsa dirt liao ;) and NTUC policy implement when he was CEO 30 years different from his current view now, cause different time different hat mah!

Edited by D3badge

Come on, if he wanna run for presidency, so be it. No one is a saint anyway so why dig up the past?

At least there is a choice for us, rather then a walkover and a day of rest. [:|]

Come on, if he wanna run for presidency, so be it. No one is a saint anyway so why dig up the past?

At least there is a choice for us, rather then a walkover and a day of rest. Unimpressed

isn't it a usual tactics to expose one's past during such election campaign? what is new or news anyway? [laugh]

At least there is option lor, better than nothing.

Regards,

Sooner or later, u'll see MSM reporting that TKL never give up seat for elder la, digging nose in public la or even taking additional serviettes from McDonalds. [laugh]

I have email and posted comments on his blog but NO reply

questions to him

1. Have you declare that you do not have self interest (that is you did yourself invest in the minibonds) in the minibond that you appear to be fighting so hard for the people

2. If you want to run for the president why do you want to have 100,000 signatures before you decide to apply? Could this be just vanity or an ego trip?

3. While in NTUC as the Chairman what were you doing, hibernating or sucking eggs (must big ones like ostrich eggs) for the past 30 years AND suddenly you come out to grind your axe with almost everyone who had worked with you like your replacement in NTUC and the authorities. I asked if he stepped down or was removed but did not get a reply.

These are just but few of the burning questions that people would like to know but you have kept mum.

you seek greater transparency from the authorities but how about starting with yourself first especially if you already demonstrated your interest in running for presidency.

What do you guys think?

I think if you want people to reply, the first thing you have to do is to write politely.

If you don't show respect to the guy, why should the guy answer you?

Agree totally. If Im TKL, i wont bother. YOu show me some respect first before i show you. No code of gentlemanship displayed at all.

Edited by Chrispie

your questions appears to be rhetorical questions

i believe that when one is posed with rhetorical questions, one is not expected to respond

Once a person put up a business and he says he gonna charge you hour by hour, if he were to plan your life's money chart for you.....

You gotta stay clear of such guy!

Hope that cleared your doubts! [sly][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]