Mr Tan Kin Lian why dont you answer questions leh

Hishercar

why bother who becomes the next puppet? they are all being controlled.

you really believe the 100K signature? if 100K signature can be the next puppet, im very sure the 100K personnel belongs to Dragon group.

In Singapore, Dragon family leads the way. Not phoenix

↡ Advertisement

I agree with you Starry. It was not asked with an open mind. There is even a certain degress of malice against the TS in the way the questions were asked.

No doubt the TS wants to know the truth, but the approach is questionable.

Firstly, he has no obligation in answering your questions from the way that you have phrased your questions.

Secondly, if you find out from his blog, media, newspapers, they would have answered your 1st and 2nd question. Unless you have no intention in believing what is reported.

Lastly, for your 3rd question, whether he had stepped down or was removed from NTUC was his or the board decision, he has no obligation to reveal that to you.

Your view of greater transparency on his part has nothing to do with what the authorities are obliged to provide to the public, in terms of selling flawed products, how the products are regulated, if there is sufficient regulation, mis-selling of investment products.

If you did not write it that way, I would be quite puzzled what would you not put up the actual scripts of what is written, but rather rewrote a self-centered summary to post in the forum?

1. ?? dunno but obviously I don't think he invested a huge sum else it would be pretty obvious.

2. simple answer. I put myself in his shoes. If I am going to put MY NECK on the line and run for presidency, I jolly well need to know my fellow country man will support me. U think very fun running for presidency? if cannot win, nobody will want to run. u think take a walk in the park?

3. There is always a reason when people leave. usually the reason for leaving is not happy. what is wrong with that? If happy, why leave?

I have email and posted comments on his blog but NO reply

questions to him

1. Have you declare that you do not have self interest (that is you did yourself invest in the minibonds) in the minibond that you appear to be fighting so hard for the people

2. If you want to run for the president why do you want to have 100,000 signatures before you decide to apply? Could this be just vanity or an ego trip?

3. While in NTUC as the Chairman what were you doing, hibernating or sucking eggs (must big ones like ostrich eggs) for the past 30 years AND suddenly you come out to grind your axe with almost everyone who had worked with you like your replacement in NTUC and the authorities. I asked if he stepped down or was removed but did not get a reply.

These are just but few of the burning questions that people would like to know but you have kept mum.

you seek greater transparency from the authorities but how about starting with yourself first especially if you already demonstrated your interest in running for presidency.

What do you guys think?

I have email and posted comments on his blog but NO reply

questions to him

1. Have you declare that you do not have self interest (that is you did yourself invest in the minibonds) in the minibond that you appear to be fighting so hard for the people

2. If you want to run for the president why do you want to have 100,000 signatures before you decide to apply? Could this be just vanity or an ego trip?

3. While in NTUC as the Chairman what were you doing, hibernating or sucking eggs (must big ones like ostrich eggs) for the past 30 years AND suddenly you come out to grind your axe with almost everyone who had worked with you like your replacement in NTUC and the authorities. I asked if he stepped down or was removed but did not get a reply.

These are just but few of the burning questions that people would like to know but you have kept mum.

you seek greater transparency from the authorities but how about starting with yourself first especially if you already demonstrated your interest in running for presidency.

What do you guys think?

I think what you wrote is too rude, the tone should be set better. Totally "unprofessional". Is this exactly what you wrote to him?

If I was him, I would not reply too. In fact I would post it up on my blog and wait for everyone to comment on it to show you how most people feel about your message to me. You will then probably see people dishing you off as childish and immature in writing.

Too much biasness and emotion is shown in your writing to him.

Remember you are not postin replies in a forum or writing to someone whom you know very well or are close to.

Mai lah. He is safeguarding sgp future. Not pandering to individual ego regarding political party.

The oppos are using resentment and hate rather than using loving their candidates by the people.  Therefore political parties motivated/powered by hate and anger...angry teochew man versus Make America Great Again love for country...

Its pretty obvious the hobbits cannot really generate love, especially that Samwise gamgee..wah lau ey.

Too much hate, not enough love or humour. Negative, other people like.

Collect anot Radiation X?

↡ Advertisement