Power Boost Valve

Mirage

(edited)

Hallo,

me juz installed pbv and set it at 2.2bar. the car seems more responsive but can feel more engine vibration [crazy] when i tap the accelarator pedel lightly. any advice?

thks.

Mirage

Edited by Admin
↡ Advertisement

Evolution12,

Thks for replying.

[sly] Problem solved! I remove the air injector that is tied to the fuel line..i think and set it at 2.4-2.5.

Thanks.

Mirage

Guest Triggerhappy
Neutral Newbie

How is the PBV doing for you? Any good? Fuel consumption up?

How is the PBV doing for you? Any good? Fuel consumption up?

From what i've heard... PBV.. only smoothen your acceleration.... it doesn't save fuel... in fact.. if u step on the pedal once too many.... your fuel consumption will go up! My 2 cents...

Guest Triggerhappy
Neutral Newbie

Tks Guyver, anything that does not save fuel, I will pass. In Singapore, how fast can you go with all these mods? I rather try to save petrol so that my pockets are not so light... esp when govt everything also increase, time to think of how to save money... spening on PBV to help burn more money is no no for me then....

Tks Guyver, anything that does not save fuel, I will pass. In Singapore, how fast can you go with all these mods? I rather try to save petrol so that my pockets are not so light... esp when govt everything also increase, time to think of how to save money... spening on PBV to help burn more money is no no for me then....

Frankly.... think car engine is no magic.... after driving for about 5yrs.... i'm kind of tired of looking for things that'll save fuel. The next one i'll be trying is our TB's magnets.... which is very very well receive. Even a fren of mine who fitted Broquet together with me.... agree with me that.... the magnets gives better response compared to Broquet!! [thumbsup]

As for now... if u really want to have a car that is fuel efficient.... go for Corolla G9!

↡ Advertisement