Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number

Leepee

Thank you for the update.

This probably means that whatever car the plate was on, was either scrapped or exported and K did not want the plate to be transferred to another car. If he had sold the car with the plate, whatever car it is on now, would show up using the URL I supplied.

↡ Advertisement

Saw one black Lexus RX with XOIC plate at my MSCP yesterday!

That must be a MY-registered car sold to public after being used for the 10th OIC meeting in KL.

Neutral Newbie

This morning saw one of the nicest plate number till date.....

EA5Y

I wonder how much will it be auctioned, if ever....

This morning saw one of the nicest plate number till date.....

EA5Y

I wonder how much will it be auctioned, if ever....

I also saw this "EA5Y" on a LS 460. [thumbsup] Drove by a women in Tampines area.

When my dad sold off his merc years back, we were gg to change to a 2nd hand car.. the dealer said if change to 2nd hand car, cannot keep number plate... i was also young.. didnt know much about no plate, tot dealer was saying truth... gotta say bye to the plate.

Now i realised the dealer was lying to us so that he can have the plate for himlself.

The no plate was EA29D.. when i think back, heart really ache... the number will look so nice on my car now... [bigcry]

happened to see this plate on an E class in TPY that day.. nearly wanna chase the car and offer a price for it.. but def wont be cheap..

Edited by Chrispie

When my dad sold off his merc years back, we were gg to change to a 2nd hand car.. the dealer said if change to 2nd hand car, cannot keep number plate... i was also young.. didnt know much about no plate, tot dealer was saying truth... gotta say bye to the plate.

Now i realised the dealer was lying to us so that he can have the plate for himlself.

The no plate was EA29D.. when i think back, heart really ache... the number will look so nice on my car now... [bigcry]

happened to see this plate on an E class in TPY that day.. nearly wanna chase the car and offer a price for it.. but def wont be cheap..

It was true in the past that old number could only be retained on a new car.

But recent years the rule has changed. I retained my number on my current car (2nd hand) and paid ~$1,300.