Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number

Leepee

On 11/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, GTO-1 said:

NZ1? It's a Singapore car because has an IU. 

20191123_120644.jpg

SG has N series plate? I remember seeing it many years ago on a Previa, thought was a MY car, but it has borneo motors plate holder.

On 12/2/2019 at 2:55 AM, Mhajime said:

SG has N series plate? I remember seeing it many years ago on a Previa, thought was a MY car, but it has borneo motors plate holder.

Can't find any details online about what the N plate is. My suspicion is that it's a special  number plate for one of the special services (eg SCDF).  Likely the most senior person within those services (hence the "1").

Reason I think that is it had a Blue IU, which I've only seen on an ambulance, fire engine. Also I saw it at Expo when they were doing the SCDF roadshow recently. 

On 11/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, GTO-1 said:

NZ1? It's a Singapore car because has an IU. 

20191123_120644.jpg

The car belongs to the New Zealand Installation Auxiliary Police Force (NZIAPF).

New Zealand remains responsible for the security of the naval installation at Sembawang. The members of the NZIAPF are Singaporean.

• Praise 5

32 minutes ago, Alheych said:

The car belongs to the New Zealand Installation Auxiliary Police Force (NZIAPF).

New Zealand remains responsible for the security of the naval installation at Sembawang. The members of the NZIAPF are Singaporean.

Thanks! Now that's something most people probably wouldn't know. 

↡ Advertisement