Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number

Leepee

1100"0".....and 6336 W222 S class.

Btw Anyone know the owner of the C4 grand picasso, pls inform the owner as the position/parking lights seems ON, afraid the owner may have problems to start the car later.

Screenshot_20210107-102448_Gallery.jpg

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, leongyy02 said:

Rare Plate on a Rare Car.

SBE 155 L

Screenshot_20210107_101626.jpg

The plate was previously on a Silver colour W210 E200. I know that because one of my relatives bought that Mercedes and the owner requested to keep this SBE, and offer to bid a new car plate for this relative of mine. And since then (around end 2002), the SBE plate has been on this MIJ Corolla.

Ok, spotted this SLowly SIP over the weekend. 

fSTkXOg.jpg

• Praise 15

On 12/25/2020 at 8:29 AM, Toeknee_33 said:

As easy as 1-2-3? 

IMG_20201222_1916024.jpg

Do you stay around there? I pass by the road daily during school runs. Posted a similar photo last year.

• Praise 2

34 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Do you stay around there? I pass by the road daily during school runs. Posted a similar photo last year.

No I don't, went there to buy satay 🙂

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

No I don't, went there to buy satay 🙂

Really arrh? Where sell satay, around there? i only keep seeing a (corner) tyre shop - exactly where the 2 cars are facing. But i never turn left onto the road to see what's beside the tyre shop...

• Praise 2

17 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Really arrh? Where sell satay, around there? i only keep seeing a (corner) tyre shop - exactly where the 2 cars are facing. But i never turn left onto the road to see what's beside the tyre shop...

Yes - the popular Haron Satay is a few doors away from the tyre shop (Tyre shop - Bike shop - Indian Restaurant - Haron Satay). It was actually a restaurant pre-covid, but now only operates as a order/collection basis. They don't do walk-ins. 

Patronised them a few times, the satay is really good, but the last experience with them left me fuming mad.

Edited by Toeknee_33
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2