Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number

Leepee

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

E200 also can what

yup can, but there is a C in between now .. like in my mind, a number like SLE200 would be nicer on an E200 than say EC200 .. but thats just my eyes hahaha

1 hour ago, Mooose said:

yup can, but there is a C in between now .. like in my mind, a number like SLE200 would be nicer on an E200 than say EC200 .. but thats just my eyes hahaha

EClass 200

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged

S11T changed hands again

ST understands that Ng's Porsche 911 GT3 was also seized.

Ng's Ferrari 488 Pista Spider and a Toyota Lexus LS500, which came with one of the most sought-after vehicle number plates, S11T, had been sold.

A used car dealer who asked not to be named confirmed that he had bought the Toyota Lexus and the vehicle number plate.

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, Cook123 said:

S11T changed hands again

ST understands that Ng's Porsche 911 GT3 was also seized.

Ng's Ferrari 488 Pista Spider and a Toyota Lexus LS500, which came with one of the most sought-after vehicle number plates, S11T, had been sold.

A used car dealer who asked not to be named confirmed that he had bought the Toyota Lexus and the vehicle number plate.

wow, i really wonder what someone will pay for a number plate like that ..

7 hours ago, Cook123 said:

S11T changed hands again

DP5FQLv.jpg

Photo not taken by me but I kope it online. 

• Praise 12