Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number

Leepee

Oh, thanks. I don't know exactly what car is that, but I roughly know what linggo the car speaks! [lipsrsealed]

Hmmm, that is not important actually. It is the behaviour that counts!.

I have just encountered another one who has recently become a MCFer! I would not like to describe... [thumbsdown]

Totally agree with you. A pauper can be an angel at heart. This kind? I won't touch with a 10-foot pole. Pity the people around him.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

OMG! I got an identical anonymous dislike with the same words too! Could they be from the same person?? LOL!

Mr Lim is absolutely insulting our intelligence, really.

I got a dislike too with bad grammar

post-1798-0-14238600-1565609147_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 5

I also spotted 2 cars with similar VRN, different with 2 alphabets only. (and the owners are not related)

R89bYWg.jpg

SBH1000C

SFH1000E

There was actually another white Bentley with Ex series 1000 when I was coming out of the carpark (it was turning in from my right), but no chance to take photo or have it captured on my car cam.

• Praise 8

Twincharged

I also spotted 2 cars with similar VRN, different with 2 alphabets only. (and the owners are not related)

R89bYWg.jpg

SBH1000C

SFH1000E

There was actually another white Bentley with Ex series 1000 when I was coming out of the carpark (it was turning in from my right), but no chance to take photo or have it captured on my car cam.

many households get the same number for their cars. some go even further, same number and same suffix.

coincidence in the your post above?

Edited by sake
  • Praise 4

many households get the same number for their cars. some go even further, same number and same suffix.

coincidence in the your post above?

Yah I know what you mean, Tommie Goh for example has at least 10 cars with VRN 3, of which 3 are in running sequence (SCY3A, SCZ3U & SDA3P). And I also came across some big families with compound filled with VRN #2, 4, 46, 128, etc. (one of my classmates has 4 - 5 cars on VRN 1234 in his family).

Coming back to the #1000 I spotted, I am quite sure the 2 owners are not related, as one was leaving, while the other just arrived, and there do not have any form of exchange in between throughout.

Like these 2 cars I spotted late last year, they are not related, but just happened to park side by side.

5kAnjsb.jpg

• Praise 13

actually posting people VRN and venue is it illegal or not? [rolleyes]

just wondering especially rich drivers dont wanna let people know where they going right? [sly]

PS. google map will censor VRN  [lipsrsealed]

just my 2ml worth of Ron 92 :a-toast:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4