Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number

Leepee

Worth more than the car?

Wow I posted this plate some time ago, and coincidentally saw it today again along Lower Delta Road in the afternoon!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

actually posting people VRN and venue is it illegal or not? [rolleyes]

just wondering especially rich drivers dont wanna let people know where they going right? [sly]

PS. google map will censor VRN [lipsrsealed]

just my 2ml worth of Ron 92 :a-toast:

It is perfectly ok to take a photo of someone else’s car and post it online. Even with license plate unmasked.

Unless you are using that photo for commercial purposes, then it’s not ok if consent was not given.

So.. keep this thread going! As Long as it’s your own photo and not plagiarised or cropped from someone else’s photo without giving due credit and still insisting that it’s your own.

• Praise 9

It is perfectly ok to take a photo of someone else’s car and post it online. Even with license plate unmasked.

Unless you are using that photo for commercial purposes, then it’s not ok if consent was not given.

So.. keep this thread going! As Long as it’s your own photo and not plagiarised or cropped from someone else’s photo without giving due credit and still insisting that it’s your own.

but scared liao kenna from M5 driver

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

VRN 22

What is the odds of seeing the so many vrn of the same number and capture them in photo bro?

So far I've only seen twice whose vrn is the same as mine.. and my plate no is nearly 15yr old

• Praise 3

Twincharged

MTL...buy 30 big 30 small 3030  :a-toast: huat ah [thumbsup]

ha ha, same household.

i believe the owner must have made conscious effort to achieve same same.

Edited by sake
  • Praise 1

What is the odds of seeing the so many vrn of the same number and capture them in photo bro?

So far I've only seen twice whose vrn is the same as mine.. and my plate no is nearly 15yr old

Hi bro , probably 1 is to a few hundreds , also some lady luck to spot various VRN

Edited by Asicskk
  • Praise 1

ha ha, same household.

i believe the owner must have made conscious effort to achieve same same.

Should be same household, some people they bid the same VRN if their household owned more than one car. Some even bid the same VRN for entire family, like uncle, auntie, cousins, son-in-law, son, daughter etc.
  • Praise 3

Hi all,

Tonight's 4D results Starter Prize - 2222!

SDP22E E250 & SGV22M Wish are from my neighbourhood - father & son.

The SDP22E owner also likes to park at his favourite corner Lot no. 22 in my block MSCP.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5