Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number

Leepee

10 hours ago, Asicskk said:

SE

IMG_20220123_172657.jpg

A nice plate is useless when the plates are not clean... or rather, the owner itself isn't a good guy...

image.png.921e6266c0b452e162e3ce0fd521db67.png

Edited by Comage

3 hours ago, Comage said:

A nice plate is useless when the plates are not clean... or rather, the owner itself isn't a good guy...

Cannot like that say lah.. the offence is on 23 Jan 2022.. not that old leh.. give chance lah..

53 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Cannot like that say lah.. the offence is on 23 Jan 2022.. not that old leh.. give chance lah..

Plates like these are worthless to me... Takeover already bomb a 5-figure sum for it; its like taking over the fuel 10 guy's plates or the swastika Bentley guy's plates. 

Vehicle almost surely every few weeks/months will mysteriously get vandalized - very tiring and time wasting to own a car like that. 

Dirty plates from dirty owners are useless - even more so if it's a recent offence that could be avoided if the owner hadn't been a dick. 

Edited by Comage
  • Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Comage said:

Plates like these are worthless to me... Takeover already bomb a 5-figure sum for it; its like taking over the fuel 10 guy's plates or the swastika Bentley guy's plates. 

Vehicle almost surely every few weeks/months will mysteriously get vandalized - very tiring and time wasting to own a car like that. 

Dirty plates from dirty owners are useless - even more so if it's a recent offence that could be avoided if the owner hadn't been a dick. 

ok lah from this perspective i agreed with you.. when i buy plate i just concern on malaysia fine.. 

anyway there's always virgin plate to bid..

just that i will not judge one base on an parking offence loh.. 

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

ok lah from this perspective i agreed with you.. when i buy plate i just concern on malaysia fine.. 

anyway there's always virgin plate to bid..

just that i will not judge one base on an parking offence loh.. 

With parking offences these days where the warden takes at least 30mins to arrive on scene, plus another 30mins of grace that some lenient wardens provide, it's actually quite hard to get a parking fine. 

One has to be truly persistent, recalcitrant or just a dick guy (ie treating loading bay, side of the road as personal VIP lot) to incur a parking offence. 

Coupled with the satki plates... Yep that's an air of elitism which definitely fits the bill. Yes I'm stereotyping, but I will keep my judgment as that! :D

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
53 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

Rare and unusual to see a CD-plate on a commercial vehicle?

IMG_20220126_093452_867.jpg

Carry guns and bullets one. One look and picha lobang leh. 😂

• Haha! 3