Where to find cheap waxing?

Blue850r

Anyone here can recommend some great price car waxing? I used to have the mobile waxing guys coming around to my place to do waxing for $38 to $40 a car.

↡ Advertisement

Beauty saloon [laugh]

Seriously, have you tried waxing yourself? It's actually pretty easy when you have the right tools. My experience with those cheap waxing is that the quality is not very good.

Mobile one I dunno lah. The one recently I been to got this price, 30 mins I think call express service.

It's at a Esso petrol kiosk near Bukit Merah Central. Yeah I know, I also dun think highly of such service in petrol kiosk. Btw I did not do waxing. What the person recommended was to machine polish off the oxidation and water marks on all the surfaces facing up and dan add sealant, all for $80 for 2hrs.

I was not convinced at first(I told him I do my own waxing), so he did a small demo on my black car(2 & 1/2 yrs old). It was back to originally when I collected my car condition(slick wet look). So I took the offer.

The end result was great(for me at least). The nice thing was he didn't pester me to sign up anything or take the most expensive package, he recommended what was needed and even advise me to do waxing on my own on top of what he did. Even gave me a 10% discount card for my next visit.

Edited by Watwheels

Will check it out. But $80 for polishing is quite standard price everywhere. I find that $40 waxing and $80 polish, both dont really last very long. Probably 3 weeks to a month max, it is back to normal condition again.

It's at a Esso petrol kiosk near Bukit Merah Central. Yeah I know, I also dun think highly of such service in petrol kiosk. Btw I did not do waxing. What the person recommended was to machine polish off the oxidation and water marks on all the surfaces facing up and dan add sealant, all for $80 for 2hrs.

I was not convinced at first(I told him I do my own waxing), so he did a small demo on my black car(2 & 1/2 yrs old). It was back to originally when I collected my car condition(slick wet look). So I took the offer.

Bro, looks like you have got a [thumbsup] deal [nod][nod][nod]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Anyone here can recommend some great price car waxing? I used to have the mobile waxing guys coming around to my place to do waxing for $38 to $40 a car.

=======================

The cheapest wash & wax of $18 was at the Caltex at Upp. Thomson which recently closed for major renovations & now has opened.

There is a new bunch of pple doing hand wash for $3 only.

The wash & wax was nothing special but just a cheap wash & wax to brighten up the car more than just a wash. Unfortunately since the Caltex has re-opened, the new carwash group do not have this $18 wash & wax. [thumbsdown]

Will check it out. But $80 for polishing is quite standard price everywhere. I find that $40 waxing and $80 polish, both dont really last very long. Probably 3 weeks to a month max, it is back to normal condition again.

park outdoor, how long u want it to last? =P

anyway, wax won't last long. i believe ur "3 weeks to a month", u are talking about sealant. that's why those pple who sell packages ask u to go back every month. not just because they wanna earn ur $$$. haha.

You should go for full detailing as waxing alone is not complete and you cannot expect much from just waxing.

==================

Dunno if u still need but I had my car polished & waxed today for $60.

Job well done & Im very happy with the results.

Just waxing is $40. I got the lobang from the Chevy Forum. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks. Looks good. Do you think those prices are applicable to yearly package or one off waxing?

Hi bro,

Is a one off price. There are special rates for repeated customer.

Cheers

==================

Dunno if u still need but I had my car polished & waxed today for $60.

Job well done & Im very happy with the results.

Just waxing is $40. I got the lobang from the Chevy Forum. [thumbsup]

Thanks. Got it done for $38 mobile waxing

Neutral Newbie

Today just try the G SPA Carpark at guillemard road. I was shock to hear $20 waxing !!! I think new management got promotion. So decided to give it a try and go for a massage .

Come back after 1 hour. Looks good. althou only 3 staff but they quite friendly and not pushy at all.

They are using auto Gym product leh so $20 really worth while.

They do have 3 step Compound $188, wash+ machine wax+interior $20, wash+machine polish + Wax $48. will return again..

↡ Advertisement