Kenna PIT maneuver from an Integra

Genie47

OK here was I travelling past Dairy Farm along Bt Timah Rd just before the dread ERP gantry.

This Integra, white, CF black hood was huffing and puffing away on my left. I was talking to my wife over some matters. In front of me was this MB.

Then out of no reason I heard this light "thump" and the car lost control abruptly! DOWNSHIFT! STEADY THE STEERING WHEEL! and then I blasted my horn loud and long. The MB sped away as fast as he can. I can see from the mirrors was the Integra.

I was waving my hand wildly. The young, may I say young man again waved back "sorry". Yes, my whole family is in the car. He as on my left and I can hear the car grunting and huffing and puffing.

My wife asked if he was blur in driving. BLUR? I replied? More like youthful hormones in action.

I didn't even bother to stop the car. I knew the damage was light. But I got down his number just in case. Now got to report to insurer even though I'm not pursuing anything.

Reached my destination and found scratches on the left corner of my bumper.

Now I know how being PIT feels like.

Edited by Genie47
↡ Advertisement

I am confused..

1. Integra hit you and how come you see from the mirrors.. he shld be infront of you rite?

2. What has it got to do with the Merc infront that he is speeding away...

Sorry... abit slow in the morning..