Lawman jeans

Glendon

Neutral Newbie

hi folks,

anyone know where i can buy LAWMAN jeans in singapore? used to be able to find them easily, but haven't seen them in major shopping centers nowadays.

any hints would be great, thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hi folks,

anyone know where i can buy LAWMAN jeans in singapore? used to be able to find them easily, but haven't seen them in major shopping centers nowadays.

Havent heard or seen this brand for ages. You can try to browse the jeans shop at Peninsula Plaza.

hi folks,

Bro, go to OG... You find it at the small counter!!!

Neutral Newbie

i think mustafa have also lei...

[:p] [:p]

oh? but i'm intimidated by mustafa. the air there is stale and it's so crowded that i can't even breathe. :)

Edited by Glendon

Neutral Newbie

i think suntec city has got the shop.

suntec has a lawman shop? i used to work at suntec, hmm... how come i've never noticed it. will confirm with my former colleagues at suntec. thanks! :)

any of the OGs, or OG Orchard Point?

thanks.

Bro, last time I saw it at OG Albert and People's Park... You might want to give it a try to other OG outlets at your convenient!!! ^_^

Neutral Newbie

What is your waist size? I still have an old pair somewhere. If you same size I can give it to you !!!

i have grown fat. now it's about 30 - 32. :(

Neutral Newbie

Bro, last time I saw it at OG Albert and People's Park... You might want to give it a try to other OG outlets at your convenient!!! ^_^

got you. thank you very much!

hi folks,

Wow...lawman,when u brought up tis brand,i use to have it.

Anyway....nowadays the craze for nudie,Evisu,Levi's vintage jeans. <_<

suntec has a lawman shop? i used to work at suntec, hmm... how come i've never noticed it. will confirm with my former colleagues at suntec. thanks! :)

Yes, there is a Lawman shop there. Or should I say there was, don't remember seeing that shop last month but definately there last year!

↡ Advertisement