Lancer EX noise problem resolved from July batch?

Keitheee

I read from some car reviews in SG Carmart that the Lancer EX engine noise problem (0 to 60kmh) has been resolved, latest batch after July delivery are all tackled with engine noise.. Is that true? has anyone test drove the later batch?

↡ Advertisement

I read from some car reviews in SG Carmart that the Lancer EX engine noise problem (0 to 60kmh) has been resolved, latest batch after July delivery are all tackled with engine noise.. Is that true? has anyone test drove the later batch?

Hi Bro, i just booked the july batch EX 2.0 after test drive both 1.5 & 2.0.

1) 1.5 sound improved with a low tone sound, but still noise lor

2) 2.0 sound more normal to my acceptable range as a normal car and come with front & rear disc brake.

after all EX is the cheapest 2.0 japan made car lor...

got to accept the pro & con lor..

prob they just add additional muffling at the engine bay..

its the same engine after all.. loud with insufficient power.. wonder where all the fuel injected to...

my call from test driving it.. when 2l is at abt 68k - close to civic (70+k)

How did they let such a large problem get mass-produced in the first place?

Maybe they don't see it as a problem... until all the customers come KPKBzZzz.... :D

I don't understand why always got peoples complaint Lancer EX noise? I've tested drive GT2.0(M), felt noise level quite descent, at least compare to altis,vios and sunny, it's acceptable [lipsrsealed] , even it's much better than old Lancer which is really noisy engine [thumbsdown]

Edited by Quantum

i have been drivin my EX since sept tis yr.. engine roar like mivec la.. other then tat... i think is more quiet then my previous Lancer CS3.. tat one then call noisy...

Edited by Kanchelsk

2) 2.0 sound more normal to my acceptable range as a normal car and come with front & rear disc brake.

I thought subaru 2.0R 5-door is the cheapest?Around 58k?

I don't understand why always got peoples complaint Lancer EX noise? I've tested drive GT2.0(M), felt noise level quite descent, at least compare to altis,vios and sunny, it's acceptable [lipsrsealed] , even it's much better than old Lancer which is really noisy engine [thumbsdown]

sunny noisy?

u sure?

i have been drivin my EX since sept tis yr.. engine roar like mivec la.. other then tat... i think is more quiet then my previous Lancer CS3.. tat one then call noisy...

bro what is ur FC?

bro what is ur FC?

hmm thanks for your feedback bro. Actually the link below is where I saw the review the other day.. was really interested to try out the car if the review is true [drivingcar]

Visit My Website

bro what is ur FC?

1.5 Sports Stocked... 570km - 620km / 47-49litres <-- range i have since september.. mileage 7,000km ++... city 30% / highway 65% / ramping 5% [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement