Pivot 3 drive

Getzoooom

Neutral Newbie

i fixed up 2 days oredi effects is minimal nt as gd as my exhaust modification

OT a bit. your Avatar... my pants [bounce1]

120 the cheapest..might as well go for exhaust mod. hmmm but than not LTA frenly.

↡ Advertisement

-_- actually also almost bought the pivot... but abt $400 so i had 2nd thoughts... then i saw D2 hving it at $188... i know no difference in hp but i still wanted to try it... like got new gaget in the car damn shiok...

then Violence also had it at $188 and Auto saloon got further discount... AHHHHH... then found out that it has even LESS effect on manual cars... so i totally threw the idea away... :-)

maybe i'll juz add another gauge... haha... [:p]

You mean this throttle controller is more for auto cars rather than manual cars?

Neutral Newbie

You mean this throttle controller is more for auto cars rather than manual cars?

this 3-drive thingy... actually if you find out more abt its history, the technology is to help your foot do what you cant do... some if not all rally cars hv it to prevent over aceleration which will give you wheel spins which will waste precious time in the race... (read this some where) even big names like BLITZ has devices like this 3-drive throttle but more expensive lah...

so if you drive manual car, throttle more or less YOU are still the one to change your gears... if at wrong gear how you throttle also same as fully stepping gas.

but if you drive auto, the amount of throttle determinds your gear changes... for six speed autos i'm sure it has more effect then 4 speed autos...

all said, this device does not increase power what so ever... hardness hopefully doesnt fail... imagine if at reverse gear and you accelerate as usual and the car goes VROOMMMMMM.... keploke... roll over something, go in the drain or kill someone/something...

BUT I DONT MIND TRYING IT IN MY MANUAL CAR IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL CHEAP CHEAP... [:p]

Edited by Nemozai

Neutral Newbie

when i went for my friend car tuning, the tuner said pivot 3 nt a good thing to install. its like a cheat to ECU n long term activating the SP7 will spoilt ur car ECU chip

Neutral Newbie

Received over 20+ PMs and not sure if I replied all. Not sure it is a violation to post the shop I had my installed - so MOD, if this is not right, please remove OK?

Autotechnik Workshop

Address: 50 Old Toh Tuck Road,

Singapore 597657

Telephone: (65) 6462 6519

Looks for the taller mechanic (with a pot belly...think his name is Ben) and tell him you are recommended by the recent Blue Camry customer. He should remember

but not all car can fix ??

Hi,

I bought violence at $330!!!

[knife]

You are being chop carrot. Violence should be around $200

Top up a bit more you should be able to get the original Pivot 3 Drive.

at first after installing the Pivot 3 drive x 2, i feel the kick, (that my mind told me) after 4-6 months, the kick has gone

not really save on petrol and the power do not kick in oso... waste my money. i rather dekit to drive in stocks condition

u sure nothing happen?

there is a forum said that their airwave can reach 0-100 km/h for 7sec to 9 sec after install this.

I had checked the airwave spec, stock is 0-100 km/h only 12.6 sec.

which mean spend $300 can get at least 3 sec faster. cool?

I don;t have this . anyone tested it?

topic from this:

http://sgairwaver.freeforums.org/e-throttl...wave-t3805.html

Edited by Tailgatepro

u sure nothing happen?

there is a forum said that their airwave can reach 0-100 km/h for 7sec to 9 sec after install this.

topic from this:

pls dont believe the airwave talkcock singsong... if can shave 3sec like this i chop off my balls... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

pls dont believe the airwave talkcock singsong... if can shave 3sec like this i chop off my balls... [laugh]

erm bro, have u read thru the entire thread or jus read tat 1 post? who said that it was an airwave tat achieve tat result? u may have to do wat u said. [rolleyes] anyway, whether its talkcock or sing song, its within the forum. every individuals will have their opinion. its unfair if u post such comments. i believe u r a non believer on tis item. so respect others comments b4 others repects urs.

Edited by Jassonlo

erm bro, have u read thru the entire thread or jus read tat 1 post? who said that it was an airwave tat achieve tat result? u may have to do wat u said. [rolleyes] anyway, whether its talkcock or sing song, its within the forum. every individuals will have their opinion. its unfair if u post such comments. i believe u r a non believer on tis item. so respect others comments b4 others repects urs.

i believe in FACTS....

throttle controllers have been around for years before pivot or those many taiwan brands came out with copies... i've read about them being used in rally cars... for functions like snow/gravel/dirt conditions when throttle control is crucial to the car spinning off track...

whatever split seconds the throttle can do faster than your foot... THE BHP OF THE CAR WILL NOT increase... please use your brains....

do you know what you need to do to a car to shave off 3seconds off the century sprint?... a faster foot? MY FOOT!!!!!!!

so lets say i do a century sprint with my car... doing lousy shifts... i take 15seconds... then i install the magic item... and i get the stig to do my century sprint... then wah 10 secs... so means the magic item shave 5secs off??? SIAO!!!!

having an opinion.... and having factless believes... is different pls...

i respect the truth... i respect the unknown... and i respect people smarter than me...

throttle controller makes the car faster? only if you were an idiot driver before installation then maybe you will 'FEEL' the car faster after...

[laugh]

Edited by Ken4555

u sure nothing happen?

topic from this:

-_- anyways no need airwave... anycar can shave off 3 seconds with a 3-drive throttle controller i will still chop off my balls....

Edited by Ken4555

Neutral Newbie

Bros out there! im very confuse.. dunno which is which to decide to install this throttle controller..

Shadow E-drive, Pivot 3-drive or ....?

today i've asked a shop, the Pivot one is $400 and Shadow one is around half the price, so now make me big head, dunno which one leh!!?

Any one out there has installed and tried out the taiwan brand "Shadow" one?

Most importantly isit reliable enough as compared to the japan made one?

i scare my car will burn out like the recent Mazda RX8 from the newspaper... pls Help!! :wacko:

Neutral Newbie

Sorry.. and also Violence V-drive... D1 Spec 3-drive...

really many many kinds of different "drive" tat drive me mad!!

Japan or Taiwan...?!!

↡ Advertisement