Pivot 3 drive

Getzoooom

What do u all think of pivot 3 drive?

anyone using it? any review? where can i get it install?

thanks in advance~~

It's like a sprint booster. Cuts the lag in trottle response but no bhp increase. U can get it installed at M*W*ll V*n*u*e*.

Quite a cool gadget. As it has different modes of aggressiveness. However, just my personal preference, I prefer smtg more simple without the different modes as it means more programming inside.

Edited by Forummer

It's like a sprint booster. Cuts the lag in trottle response but no bhp increase. U can get it installed at M*W*ll V*n*u*e*.

Quite a cool gadget. As it has different modes of aggressiveness. However, just my personal preference, I prefer smtg more simple without the different modes as it means more programming inside.

/

Hi, where is M*W*ll V*n*u*e*.? Any idea how much it cost

Neutral Newbie

good as there are 3 options 1) normal 2) econ 3) speed. When engage to reserve it will be normal, good compare to the current in the market

Neutral Newbie

anyway, after using for a while, cannot feel the difference. Usually i will switch back to normal and back to sports again ... as expected one set back is the FC

yah,i remember it was around this region.

$488 is a very big jump.,unless its the Blitz one.

Yes the price is $488 now. Just installed mine at Mcwe** late Dec. The reason they gave is rising japanese yen.

Actaully there are total of 13 mode.

Normal

Eco - X 5

Sport - X 7

By keeping the accelerator pressure constant and change the mode. You will able to feel the different.

Neutral Newbie

If you don't mind a Taiwan brand called Shadow, I can recommend you to a workshop at a fraction of price - $120. Looks exactly like Pivot. Heard it was manufactured from the same factory.

Just installed onto my Camry 2.0 and felt the difference! check out www.shadowmotors.com.tw

If you don't mind a Taiwan brand called Shadow, I can recommend you to a workshop at a fraction of price - $120. Looks exactly like Pivot. Heard it was manufactured from the same factory.

Just installed onto my Camry 2.0 and felt the difference! check out www.shadowmotors.com.tw

So cheap. I bought my NTD for 180 dollars. All same function.

Neutral Newbie

Shadow @$120 including installation not bad...good price thank you for the info bro Sbchew. same as NTD or violence all from Taiwan just different brand only but same manufacturer.

Neutral Newbie

All welcomed. BTW, I am not a reseller but just a layman consumer like most of you. Just chanced on this contact when I browsed the Toyota Wish forum. Another bro, Jason was quick to reply my SMS and I went to install the next day.