Nissan Teana Experience

Kalmath

Neutral Newbie

Good to hear that you are enjoying your ride! :)

Eyeing on E200. =P

hahaha well done man! must have done well to upgrade so fast [laugh]

all the best in your teana sales then :)

↡ Advertisement

hahaha well done man! must have done well to upgrade so fast [laugh]

all the best in your teana sales then :)

initially i wanted the red color! but end up, I did not get the red. =P

Hahaha.. I am eyeing e-class, but only my eyes kept staring.

Must go test drive first.

I think most likely not changing unless the overall is much much better than a Teana.

See how.~ =P

Neutral Newbie

initially i wanted the red color! but end up, I did not get the red. =P

Hahaha.. I am eyeing e-class, but only my eyes kept staring.

Must go test drive first.

I think most likely not changing unless the overall is much much better than a Teana.

See how.~ =P

hahha to be honest red is one of the colors the more i look at the car the nicer it becomes [:p]

the audio system sounds rather weak though... might need some replacing

Neutral Newbie

Audio sucks. Doesn't even comparable to my vios. If anyone upgrade their audio, be kind to post the pictures.

gotta agree on this.. it's really horrible :(

Neutral Newbie

Wow! Finally found where all the Teana Forummers are! Have been looking for a Nissan Teana forum since I got my 2.5 in June last year! Was on the Nissan Car Club forum and there's hardly anybody posting there at all! [rolleyes]

Is your wiper juddering? Mine did when I got the car and I didnt apply any RainX on the windscreen. Even after I try those de-waxing kit on the windscreen, it doesn't help. Complain to Tan Chong also no use. The last thing I did was changing to the Bosch wipers and although it still judders after a while, it isn't as bad as before.

If any other bros experience the same problem and found a way to solve the problem, let me know.

I got Albert Tye to add a amp, eq and changed my speakers. It sounds better now, though it is still far from anything good. The main reason I understand from Albert is that our HU(the thing which takes in the CD and radio) is lousy. So even if you spend a fortune on good amps and speakers, it will not help much since the input to the amp from the HU is lousy. The HU is from Clarion and we can't do anything about it since this is integrated into the dashboard.

is TanChong play games again on Teana now? -3% premium for the 2.0 model?!

Few months ago played Latio, now Teana....

but the high value COE really makes people think twice.....maybe thrice.....

Neutral Newbie

is TanChong play games again on Teana now? -3% premium for the 2.0 model?!

Few months ago played Latio, now Teana....

but the high value COE really makes people think twice.....maybe thrice.....

i dont really get the premium thingy.. so means what.. they're making a loss everytime they sell a 2.0 teana?

Premium = selling price - cost

but they uses latest COE and OMV to calculate in the website, so there should be a little variant of 5%?

I dunno why Nissan's OMV are always so high compare to other brands. Seems a little over-declared.....

But better than Mazda and Subaru lar. those are super overpriced brands....sigh, can you imagine forester 2.0 having similar OMV as Latio Premium?

actually i also dont know what is wrong...just that the buzzing noice existed at times when riding on uneven road...sometimes only...

this happen when something drop and hit my wiper while travelling on eway...

dont even know what to tell the svc centre to rectify...will just live with it...

maybe speaker wire loose?

my wipers too! it judders after a while...applied autoglym fast glass and at first thought it was the solution but it may be the cause...

sometimes, dont think the svc centre can help much...dad complained abt his sylphy gearbox but they said it is the design and cant do anything abt it...

Neutral Newbie

Thank goodness mine no problem...yet! Just wondering, are your cars parked outdoors under direct sun? My place got covered carpark and even office is covered carpark. But I remember my previous car had lots of problems with wiper because park outdoors alot.

hoe CP is open type but not under frequent sun as office CP is sheltered so dont think it is due to long time under the sun...anyway, got to live with it too...otherwise just need to change them...anyway, dont always rain lah...so quite ok for me...

anyone here changed rims?