Nissan Teana Experience

Kalmath

Neutral Newbie

Hi fellow teana owners,just gotten a second hand teana 2l, anyone of you know of any good recommendations to change the Head lights to those white (Xenon headlamps or HID ) lights ,cos the 2l teana headlight is more of yellowish. And any good recommendations to install the DRL?

Hi fellow teana owners,just gotten a second hand teana 2l, anyone of you know of any good recommendations to change the Head lights to those white (Xenon headlamps or HID ) lights ,cos the 2l teana headlight is more of yellowish. And any good recommendations to install the DRL?

It is an offence to retro fit your car to H.I.D. lights.

just dun do it

Has anyone changed CVT fluid already?

How much is required for drain and fill?

Owner's manual states 9 qts however workshop says one tin (4L) of Nissan NS-2 is sufficient.

Thanks.

Has anyone changed CVT fluid already?

How much is required for drain and fill?

Owner's manual states 9 qts however workshop says one tin (4L) of Nissan NS-2 is sufficient.

Thanks.

Changing CVT fluid better go back to Agent,they know the car better than any outside workshop.

Teana has better FC than Camry and can achieve 12KM/L? Rubbish.

My brother change from a Camry 2.4 to Teana 2.5. Not only FC sucks and its CVT is a total disappointment.

My 2008 registered Teana is 250XV. Let actual figures captured show you that even Teana 2.5l engine is able to achieve above 12km/l. The images show the FC consecutively after each re-fuel.post-34738-1330696685_thumb.jpg post-34738-1330696708_thumb.jpg post-34738-1330696727_thumb.jpg

My 2008 registered Teana is 250XV. Let actual figures captured show you that even Teana 2.5l engine is able to achieve above 12km/l. The images show the FC consecutively after each re-fuel.

i have driven 2.0L teana and i totally agree this is realistic. but prob quite alot of highway? say 80%?

My 2008 registered Teana is 250XV. Let actual figures captured show you that even Teana 2.5l engine is able to achieve above 12km/l. The images show the FC consecutively after each re-fuel.

Impressive [thumbsup]

i have driven 2.0L teana and i totally agree this is realistic. but prob quite alot of highway? say 80%?

I would think it's closer to 60 - 70% highway or even lower and all travel in Singapore, with the last one of 12.9km/l at 60%highway and the first one of 14.0km/l at 70% highway. Anyway, how much can you stay on the highway in Singapore? Most of the time we have to maneuver carparks and standard streets. That's why the average speed is between 35 - 41km/h for the total duration of 600 - 700km between refuel. One way I achieve above is keeping acceleration within 1800rpm.

Accuracy is about -0.7km/l. So if you see 14km/l, the calculated one using the fuel pump in and the total travel distance would be 13.3km/l. In other words, the calculated figures for the 3 pictures would be 13.3, 12.5 and 12.2km/l respectively.

Hi,am planning to buy a 2009 2.0L teana..

Can check what are the items to check out for?

Did a test drive,found the pick-up smooth, but slow..kinda expected it with cvt gear though..but can I check with bros here whether vibration, while car is engaged in gear,but stationary, is common? As my wife is sitting at the rear seats,she had feedbacked that the vibrations,though a more minimal extent, is somewhat similar to those old manual taxis! As the driver,i also felt some vibrations at the wheel..hmm..any kind souls can advice on this?engine prob??

Btw,does TCM provide service to check on this ride to ensure road capabilities? Don't wish to buy lemon teana...:/

Did a test drive,found the pick-up smooth, but slow..kinda expected it with cvt gear though..but can I check with bros here whether vibration, while car is engaged in gear,but stationary, is common? As my wife is sitting at the rear seats,she had feedbacked that the vibrations,though a more minimal extent, is somewhat similar to those old manual taxis! As the driver,i also felt some vibrations at the wheel..hmm..any kind souls can advice on this?engine prob??

Btw,does TCM provide service to check on this ride to ensure road capabilities? Don't wish to buy lemon teana...:/

Wait till after september when the lemon law kicks in then you buy :D

I would suggest u go for the 250xv,I think this range is more function n more fc..im thinking changing for this model too..

If your budget is only at 2L than I suggest u look around for others 200XL..

Thanks both..

Anyway,was told that the mounting gear has some prob,which can be replaced ~few hundreds?

Had test drove the 2.5L,liked the power..but as road tax and insurance is higher as compared,and I do need speed..I'm alright to give it a miss my missus find the comfort for both rides similar while on the go..

:)

Twincharged

Thanks both..

Anyway,was told that the mounting gear has some prob,which can be replaced ~few hundreds?

Had test drove the 2.5L,liked the power..but as road tax and insurance is higher as compared,and I do need speed..I'm alright to give it a miss my missus find the comfort for both rides similar while on the go..

The 2.5L is for more comfort & equipment,like seats with A/C.,cruise control etc....& the V6 it is so smooth.

Thanks both..

1 of my neighbour last yr out the 2L than not too long saw his gone liao..ask him he say bo tahan the fuel drinker..saw from this thread someone mention the 2.5L can hit 12km,it's very good for that..

↡ Advertisement