Pharmacy purchases in Malaysia

Genie47

Are people here still able to buy prescription drugs across the causeway  due to lockdown unlike last time can do day trips and if courier is a possibility but heard HSA quite strict here 

17 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Are people here still able to buy prescription drugs across the causeway  due to lockdown unlike last time can do day trips and if courier is a possibility but heard HSA quite strict here 

With lobang and prescription slips by doctor, still can. What I can share is certain professionals in the field can still buy medicines from Malaysia and courier over here, but they will need to furbish the prescription slips to their Malaysia contacts before selling to you. Price is about 1/3 of what here charges, or even cheaper. These are approved drugs in the first place, so do not think HSA need to be involved.

Do not ask me for the lobang as this goodwill not with me.

• Praise 2

So can we post or courier our local hospitals prescriptions to Malaysia and against that get them sent to the patients name here in Sg? Via a JB pharma 

• Shocked 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
41 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Yes, still can. I just bought from MY Pharmacy Mount Austin (which has been bought over by Big Pharmacy) last month. They will do the prescription for you and sent over by DHL. Have been buying from them since last year. 

If you want the number to whataspp, PM me bro. 

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3