Leather Upholstery Shops

Achtung

Been wanting to leather my car seats as my kiddo has been tramping on it like nobody's business. Fabric just doesnt work.

So I went to a famous shop in Sin Min estate and was quoted an incredible S$5,600. My balls dropped at that instance and I left.

To all bros here, any other shops with good stitching and REASONABLE pricing?

Edited by Achtung
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Been wanting to leather my car seats as my kiddo has been tramping on it like nobody's business. Fabric just doesnt work.

So I went to a famous shop in Sin Min estate and was quoted an incredible S$5,600. My balls dropped at that instance and I left.

bro,perhaps u can try 8cushion..is located at alexandra.or u can ask for them to quote thru email..go to their website at www.8cushion.com

if say your car is 56000, then 5600 is 10% of the amt.. siao man... whatever it is, i think 3000 sounds like the max for such things... (but dun tell me you drive a 56 passenger capacity bus lah..)

Edited by Chrispie

Thanks bro.

bro,perhaps u can try 8cushion..is located at alexandra.or u can ask for them to quote thru email..go to their website at www.8cushion.com

Precisely. 5.6K is a bit extreme. My max is 3K.

if say your car is 56000, then 5600 is 10% of the amt.. siao man... whatever it is, i think 3000 sounds like the max for such things... (but dun tell me you drive a 56 passenger capacity bus lah..)

siao

one whole set all round only 800+ max

try tomo auto at bedok north or regency leather

i recommend regency leather over tomo autocare, cheaper

tomo autocare != the more famous tomo

Did u remember pick up ur ballz before u left? [:p]

When I left, Uncle still dare open my door and say can reduce a bit... only for u! Wa kaoz!

The price is ridiculous. Think they're trying to con you.

Try Jackspeed (http://www.jackspeedleather.com/) they're not the cheapest, but they're very good, and the prices are reasonable for the quality.

800 is PVC pricing.....

After East Coast outing, sure 'habis' hehehehe

siao

one whole set all round only 800+ max

try tomo auto at bedok north or regency leather

i recommend regency leather over tomo autocare, cheaper

tomo autocare != the more famous tomo

Neutral Newbie

Hi, i just did my leather seats at Premiere Sound Trading. Gotten a set of full leather for $800+ and quite satisfy with the workmanship.

Where is that bro?

Hi, i just did my leather seats at Premiere Sound Trading. Gotten a set of full leather for $800+ and quite satisfy with the workmanship.

When I left, Uncle still dare open my door and say can reduce a bit... only for u! Wa kaoz!

At Jackspeed??? I was asked for $2200 for my mom's car, and thats with my expensive leather taste :p

i wanna re-do my soft seat [sweatdrop]

The price is ridiculous. Think they're trying to con you.

Try Jackspeed (http://www.jackspeedleather.com/) they're not the cheapest, but they're very good, and the prices are reasonable for the quality.

===================

Just a little bit of info. The "leather" seats we have r not real leather. Mostly all r just some PVC leather.

I just had my car groomed today & the guys confirmed that what we get is mostly PVC leather, but a very good quality type.

Only top end cars like Jaguar, BM, Merc etc can expect real leather. But leather is very hard to maintain properly & dont last in our climate.

Did u remember pick up ur ballz before u left? [:p]

================

Maybe for $5600 u wil get real leather? Then I guess its worth it.

At least better than paying >$2000 for PVC leather.

(edited)

The verdict of my visits to all those shops stated.....

8 Cushion - 1.5K

Regency - 1 K

Jackspeed - 1123.50 (a bit higher coz of GST and maybe higher as they did not see my car)

H*p Li - 5,600

I asked for two tone leather. Only the thick Italian type. Front two seats for my car are Recaros.

At Jackspeed??? I was asked for $2200 for my mom's car, and thats with my expensive leather taste :p

Edited by Achtung
↡ Advertisement