Dogs attacking humans

Albeniz

Its about time the law is changed to mandatory jail term for owners of dog who attack and injure humans to reflect the severity of the offense.

But wait......not until a minister's child gets rabidly attacked will this happen.

Welcome to Singapore, the dysfuctional nation. [laugh]

Wait until you own a dog and due to some reasons, your dog bite someone. Then you are slapped with a $100 fine, then you go ballistic.

↡ Advertisement

Couple must have antagonized the dog

You were one of the german shepards werent you :p :p :p

Wait until you own a dog and due to some reasons, your dog bite someone. Then you are slapped with a $100 fine, then you go ballistic.

If you didn't exercise due care to prevent your dogs from biting someone, you deserve to be slapped with a fine larger than that.

In the US the dogs will be put down. Owners fined at least a four figure sum (if the victims do not sue), and definitely they will have to recompense the victims in many ways.

Here... peasants are just one level up from dogs. so whaddya think?

The owners should be put down as well!!!

3 German Shepherds involved and the owner claimed his dogs won't attack humans.

He needs a tougher sentence to wake up his idea.

How come 1 German Shepherd become 3? There a total of 5 dogs involved. More like gang fight liao! 2 dogs from the victim and 3 from the "attacker"! One of the attacking dog is a German Shepherd la! One Golden retriever and a Labrador! Where got 3 German Shepherd? U add oil and vinegar ah?

The victim is the woman, husband, kid, husky and terrier la! No puppy here too!

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singapor...nt.jsp?id=49537

Edited by Twofouronenite

Wait until you have a child and a dog bit him/her, the dog owner fined $100, then you go ballistic. [hur]

To top it off, I'll never build a relationship with a dog. I'd rather have humans. They're more interesting and challenging.

Only losers who run away from human relationships and instead get a dog, do. Its so much easier and cowardly when you're the master all the time in a relationship. [thumbsup]

Edited by Gendut

Its so much easier and cowardly when you're the master all the time in a relationship. [thumbsup]

Err..having a dog does not really mean u r the real master. U got to feed them and prepare water, wash them, take them for walk, clean up their poo, wipe their backside, guess who's the master now? [sweatdrop]

Its so much easier and cowardly when you're the master all the time in a relationship. [thumbsup]

Err..having a dog does not really mean u r the real master. U got to feed them and prepare water, wash them, take them for walk, clean up their poo, wipe their backside, guess who's the master now? [sweatdrop]

You're still the master. You can withhold the food, the walk, the cleaning and the wipe. You can decide when and where. You can decide how and what.

Try doing that to a human lah....but the dog will just whimper.

So, again, who is the master? [whip]

You're still the master. You can withhold the food, the walk, the cleaning and the wipe. You can decide when and where. You can decide how and what.

Try doing that to a human lah....but the dog will just whimper.

So, again, who is the master? [whip]

Yes, u can but that's torturing the dog liao? [lipsrsealed] U think really can decide when the dog poo? Owning a dog is not being master. [sweatdrop]

Yes, u can but that's torturing the dog liao? [lipsrsealed] U think really can decide when the dog poo? Owning a dog is not being master. [sweatdrop]

OK but we're detracting from the message:

Get a life, not a dog. [rolleyes]

Was watching the news 5 minutes ago. On New Year's Eve, a couple was attacked by their neighbour's German Shepherds when they walked pass his unit. The German Shepherds attacked the couple's child and puppy. The parents got badly bitten while trying to protect their kid and the puppy.

According to the news, the owner of the German Shepherds could be fined UP TO $100 if he is found guilty for not leasing the dogs properly.

$100? Isn't it too light a penalty?

Was also watching the news ....

$100 fine is nothing to the owner.... :blink::blink:

Look at the type of bungalow the owner living....;

Was watching the news 5 minutes ago. On New Year's Eve, a couple was attacked by their neighbour's German Shepherds when they walked pass his unit. The German Shepherds attacked the couple's child and puppy. The parents got badly bitten while trying to protect their kid and the puppy.

According to the news, the owner of the German Shepherds could be fined UP TO $100 if he is found guilty for not leasing the dogs properly.

$100? Isn't it too light a penalty?

The German Shepherds already cost more than $100.... so what is $100 fine to the owner ..... [sly][sly]

In that case, I might as well downgrade myself to become a dog. [laugh]

But also must be a husky and live in a bungalow hor.....otherwise [sweatdrop]

Oh... must be owner problem. [lipsrsealed]

You can't train a born psychopath. [rolleyes]

I now vacuum seeing dismembered bodies of lizards cockroaches. Lucky their are not domestic breeds as big as tigers and you know what happened to the last guy to tried to irritate them. [sweatdrop]

In that case, I might as well downgrade myself to become a dog. [laugh]

Not a bad idea! Free food. Move and do things on command. Like......VOTE FOR ME OR I WILL FIX YOU. [sweatdrop]

Waittaminit! That describes the now dwindling 66.6%

Huh? At least a dog drinks water when you present it with water. I've been begging my cat to drink. [lipsrsealed]

OK but we're detracting from the message:

Get a life, not a dog. [rolleyes]

Can own dog. If I get to own a gun! A hunting rifle to be exact. Shoot bird, dog retrieve bird. Great relationship! :D

Maybe that is why I got a cat instead. It does the killing for me.

Huh? At least a dog drinks water when you present it with water. I've been begging my cat to drink. [lipsrsealed]

Sorry, mine same, give water sniff sniff walk away too! he he [sweatdrop] ! Drink when he feels like it.

↡ Advertisement