Operasi ala Jaybee

Achtung

Yesterday, after attending a pal's wedding and bouts of drinking that ensued, I hopped into my friend's car and headed back to SG at 2.30 am. After the JB Immigration and as we were driving out, a group of cops were stationed after the old JB immigration booths and before the bridge to SG. They seemed to target only SG cars esp those that are bling or looked to be high performance. The ITR in front os us were stopped. Followed by us..... my friend is a Malaysian but driving an SG vehicle as he works in SG.

Opened window and asked him WTF he wants. He said... nombor plate fanciful. We were bewildered. He asked for driving license. My friend deliberately gave him his Msia license. Shocked, he asked if he is Malaysian or Singaporean! Answered him... Malaysian. He kept mumbling like a lost sheep repeatedly... Your nombor plate fanciful, how? Kept asking at least 3 times. I guess they wanted $$. We spoke in hokkien and laughed and let him be. He played for time and kept circling our vehicle. Lan lan, he issued us a hopeless piece of summon. Cant even get the address right nor the NRIC #. What a waste of time.

Saw a couple of WRX being stopped too.

In such situations, I would not pay them too. Lazy pigs.

Edited by Achtung
↡ Advertisement

I came back abt 11pm ytday too. Saw those idiots gathering just after the old checkpoint leading to SG.

I told wify, KNN must be waiting to get copi money again!!!!!

haha.......i was right.

U were damn right.....

I came back abt 11pm ytday too. Saw those idiots gathering just after the old checkpoint leading to SG.

I told wify, KNN must be waiting to get copi money again!!!!!

haha.......i was right.

Yesterday, after attending a pal's wedding and bouts of drinking that ensued, I hopped into my friend's car and headed back to SG at 2.30 am. After the JB Immigration and as we were driving out, a group of cops were stationed after the old JB immigration booths and before the bridge to SG. They seemed to target only SG cars esp those that are bling or looked to be high performance. The ITR in front os us were stopped. Followed by us..... my friend is a Malaysian but driving an SG vehicle as he works in SG.

Opened window and asked him WTF he wants. He said... nombor plate fanciful. We were bewildered. He asked for driving license. My friend deliberately gave him his Msia license. Shocked, he asked if he is Malaysian or Singaporean! Answered him... Malaysian. He kept mumbling like a lost sheep repeatedly... Your nombor plate fanciful, how? Kept asking at least 3 times. I guess they wanted $$. We spoke in hokkien and laughed and let him be. He played for time and kept circling our vehicle. Lan lan, he issued us a hopeless piece of summon. Cant even get the address right nor the NRIC #. What a waste of time.

that mata kuku lar... he should ask for ur my friend passport, then check for PR status.. if he is a valid PR, then ask him, where is your SG license?.. then your friend have to show him the SG license since a PR must have a SG license to drive a SG car..... if your friend show him his SG license, then mata can ask, then how come you still have a valid MY license since you MUST cancel MY license to apply for SG license....so, this MY license is fake one huh??.... [grin]

Neutral Newbie

that mata kuku lar... he should ask for ur my friend passport, then check for PR status.. if he is a valid PR, then ask him, where is your SG license?.. then your friend have to show him the SG license since a PR must have a SG license to drive a SG car..... if your friend show him his SG license, then mata can ask, then how come you still have a valid MY license since you MUST cancel MY license to apply for SG license....so, this MY license is fake one huh??.... [grin]

If you use MY license to convert to SG license, then your MY license will be kept. However if u use other license eg, UK to convert, then you can keep both licenses.

same old $hit lah. Want $$ only.

i dun mind topping up their piggybank if I was indeed speeding, but for things like dat, ask them go fly kite lah. Next time pls tape down their actions on mobile phone if possible [shakehead] . Once they stop me for speeding n walk a round my car and say...wah yr exos quite loud huh, modified ah? Yr rims solid man....yr this yr that.... I told him, Encik....I am in a hurry, my relative is dying in hospital in KL, can excuse me please. Handed him the $$. Then they say ok drive slowly. I WOT off immediately.

Was travelling back from Sepang once with my friends, all of is in our EVOS. The jeep like vehicle signalled us to stop and they aint the real mc-coy and werent legit cops. We WOTed and sped off.

These matas are really lazy busturds.... even prostitudes work for their monies, but not these MOFOs.

i dun mind topping up their piggybank if I was indeed speeding, but for things like dat, ask them go fly kite lah. Next time pls tape down their actions on mobile phone if possible [shakehead] . Once they stop me for speeding n walk a round my car and say...wah yr exos quite loud huh, modified ah? Yr rims solid man....yr this yr that.... I told him, Encik....I am in a hurry, my relative is dying in hospital in KL, can excuse me please. Handed him the $$. Then they say ok drive slowly. I WOT off immediately.

ya lor ya lor.....really beh pai say.

At that time of the nite gather there for what ? Control traffic jam har ? wahaha. They should be patrolling thier own areas.

Thier intensions are so damn obvious.

Turbocharged

since you all pass the kastam liao..just drive thru even after they as you to stop..they can't chase you all the way to SG right?

You never tell him money dun have....ramlee burger you want ?

Neutral Newbie

If you use MY license to convert to SG license, then your MY license will be kept. However if u use other license eg, UK to convert, then you can keep both licenses.

Nope. I converted my MY license to SG license 5 yrs ago and i still keep MY license. [sweatdrop]

Came back at 12am.... never see any on the bridge. But on the way in about 11pm... saw 2 just after the old CIQ before the ramp leading to the new immigration.

Neutral Newbie

the cops darn clever now ah...

they stationed at the location where most all cars have to pass to go home!

[lipsrsealed]

went in yesterday, and was already back by 6pm.

thankfully nothing as such happen, and traffic was smooth like butter!

[thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement