Video: Mit Outlander last min cut in front of Toyota Vios

Vtim

Neutral Newbie

Here is the snap shot.

View video here:

This PIE exit always have this kind of drivers that choot this kind of stunt, thats why we must take extra caution! After this bend, the merging lane also very dangerous [sweatdrop]

Eh, and then?

just want to let less experience drivers to know about this type of drivers always happens on CTE to PIE and to be more careful

There's always CBs like these on the road, who don't want to form up early and jump the queue.

Is your video high resolution enough to show the number plate of the Outlander as it drives over the chevron markings? [sly]

this kind of farker, never even both to signal! but at least there was safe gap between the vios and the vehicle in front, & the vios did not really have to jam brake. [rifle][whip]

Here is the snap shot.

View video here:

normal,

every day i saw on road, this kinf of drive,..

suprisingly, singapore driver are very forgiving,never horn..

me?

horn until the fellow mother cum home!

Neutral Newbie

normal,

every day i saw on road, this kinf of drive,..

suprisingly, singapore driver are very forgiving,never horn..

me?

horn until the fellow mother cum home!

Haha, King relax la, even if you horn the bugger oso no use, they will just speed up and drive away, end up many car will just look at you and wondering y u horn... Be forgiving, unless there bugger want to cause an accident with u, else let it go la.. [rolleyes]

Here is the snap shot.

View video here:

My impression is that the Outlander driver is a very confident driver - he could have been travelling this route and pulling similar stunt often. This is normally the very nature of a accident waiting to happen, to himself and other road users.

seems nothing to me. there is ample space for him to cut in. maybe bo signal tats all bah

Had the traffic island is a raised concrete, the Mit would be flipping over the flyover. Ample space? No signal and reckless driving.

So what? are you wasting bandwidth or you want to advertise your products?

Bro Vtim is a long reputable member here, he do not need to resort to this.

Had the traffic island is a raised concrete, the Mit would be flipping over the flyover. Ample space? No signal and reckless driving.

u think raised concrete the mit would go over meh? i dun see the vios had to e-brake to allow the mit to come in, suggesting there should be enough space for him to come in. no signal i already pointed out. but reckless driving? not sure about tat. i would say tat guy is probably a confident driver.

but of course, jumping queue and without signal sucks.

Edited by So_nice

It is an offence to drive over the chevron markings. Sometimes TP will station themselves at certain expressway slip roads to catch motorists driving over chevron markings or double white lines.

↡ Advertisement